Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Traveler

Ambitious Matt
void ab initio
Actually, the greatest football club in the world right now is Barcelona. It pains me to say that but it's true.

I can concede to the bigger fan base since the reach of PL is really wide.

Anyway, tough draw for MUFC this season in the UCL.

Doesn't matter. I know that Real Madrid aren't even playing good so, thats an advantage.

I think United needs to exploit Real's weakness in defense right now.

And hopefully, to strengthen your midfield. I also hope to see the return of Shinji Kagawa from injury.

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

Quote:
The greatest football club in the world

Real Madrid. 9 CL titles.
Man U has only 3.

Quote:
also with the biggest fan base in the whole world.

Barcelona,Real Madrid,Juventus,Fenerbahce.
want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

nope,just rich owners and bribe.

Quote:
We will take back Barclay's this year.

with bribing referees,yeah.

Lmfao, go back watching your SERIE A Bs. Our owners aren't rich, and we're good because we don't spend money like Real Madrid. And in Serie A, you guys match fix. So stfu. And about the fanbase? You use clubs to combine them into 1. MUFC has more than EACH of them.
serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Says a league who isn't even in the TOP 3.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

Quote:

Man U has only 3.

Quote:

want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

Quote:

Lmfao, go back watching your SERIE A Bs. Our owners aren't rich, and we're good because we don't spend money like Real Madrid. And in Serie A, you guys match fix. So stfu. And about the fanbase? You use clubs to combine them into 1. MUFC has more than EACH of them.
serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

tell me more about how true is that ranking
EPL players are pussies who keep diving and threat the referee
serie a matches are better than epl matches
they are more fun to watch

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

Man U has only 3.

want more?

serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Lmfao, no they're not. Its all about EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga, Hell, i'd rather watch Ligue 1 than watch Serie A.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

Man U has only 3.

want more?

serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Lmfao, no they're not. Its all about EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga, Hell, i'd rather watch Ligue 1 than watch Serie A.
i bet you cant name 10 ligue 1 teams without checking internet

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Quite frankly, The teams i know are Bordeaux, PSG, Lille, Montpelier and Marseille. There's no point in your question.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Quite frankly, The teams i know are Bordeaux, PSG, Lille, Montpelier and Marseille. There's no point in your question.
everyone knows those,it's like someone saying "messi,ronaldo,xavi and iniesta are players i know"
there's no point in your answer

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

everyone knows those,it's like someone saying "messi,ronaldo,xavi and iniesta are players i know"

But you asked the damn question, idiot.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

do you always say that to people when you are not correct?

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

Comparing well known players and Ligue 1 teams aren't even the same. Those teams aren't even one of those VERY WELL KNOWN teams. And if you're going to talk trash about some league that is way better than your serie A s**t, you got to learn more. Bundesliga is 3rd while your Serie Bullshit is in 4th on the Fifa rankings.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma

Comparing well known players and Ligue 1 teams aren't even the same. Those teams aren't even one of those VERY WELL KNOWN teams. And if you're going to talk trash about some league that is way better than your serie A s**t, you got to learn more. Bundesliga is 3rd while your Serie Bullshit is in 4th on the Fifa rankings.
when did i say "serie a is better than bundesliga"? lol
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt

Quote:

Man U has only 3.

Quote:

want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

Quote:

Football since it was introduced was on the basis, that the best won football trophys, not on a commercial basis where the most successful team was the one who had the most fans and sold the most merchandise redface

Man Utd love to proclaim they are the greatest team in the world but, it would embarass me supporting a team that took since 1968 to the eighties, to win its own league championship redface

The greatest teams in the world in footballing terms are held on the basis of history- something that man u just don't have, liverpool for instance have a better history than man utd on the big stage, so its judged on world wide merchandise manipulation that the biggest supposed club in the world by people who havent actually set foot in the country of the team they loyally follow.

The english premiership being the best league in the world, well that is exemplafied on there national teams success lol
Scum scum scum scum scum scum.
How SAF is a sir is beyond me, Bobby Robson is a real sir, true gentleman of Football.
How a 70 year old can call another club a "wee football club" is shocking, not to mention the way he presented himself during the 4-3 lucky win against NUFC was embarrassing.
Fergie Association obviously won't do anything about his rant at the officials.
You know what else is funny? SAF calling MU the "biggest club in the world", he's obviously forgotten about Barcelona and Real Madrid, it's also funny how the "biggest club in the world" lost the title to MCFC.

Scummy fans only sing when they win. We were outsinging the Manure fans in a 70k Old Trafford. CRAP FANS.

NUFC & MCFC<3
suki shirogane
MAN UTD!!!! yea!!!!
awesomeness personified man.

I agree with this person.

Liberal Raider

ItsThatAsianBoy
Scum scum scum scum scum scum.
How SAF is a sir is beyond me, Bobby Robson is a real sir, true gentleman of Football.
How a 70 year old can call another club a "wee football club" is shocking, not to mention the way he presented himself during the 4-3 lucky win against NUFC was embarrassing.
Fergie Association obviously won't do anything about his rant at the officials.
You know what else is funny? SAF calling MU the "biggest club in the world", he's obviously forgotten about Barcelona and Real Madrid, it's also funny how the "biggest club in the world" lost the title to MCFC.

Scummy fans only sing when they win. We were outsinging the Manure fans in a 70k Old Trafford. CRAP FANS.

NUFC & MCFC<3

LOL. You can celebrate WINNING ON GOAL DIFFERENCE? Wow, thats really sad...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff