Welcome to Gaia! ::

So since the have been a few big deals around the league (Miami signing Ray Allen and Rashad Lewis, Lakers getting Nash and Dwight, Joe Johnson and D-Will in NJ, etc.) who is the favorite for the title for the next season?
BULLS NIGGAAAAAA
Aint nobody finna ******** wit D Rose *****
makster
Aint nobody finna ******** wit D Rose n***a

Who'd they sign to help D-Rose out beside Lou Williams and Nate? Cause I know they let go of a lot of people.
HisGreatness
makster

Who'd they sign to help D-Rose out beside Lou Williams and Nate? Cause I know they let go of a lot of people.

They let go of the bummy a** dudes... We still got Deng, Noah, Boozer... Game over.
But on a given night New Jersey or NY are sleeper teams and they probably have to go through Miami to get back to the finals. How would they matchup without a deep bench?
Lakers dont have a bench either... & NY is good, but Carmelo hasnt been at his full potential...... I was just sayn that cuz im from the Chi, but honestly i think the heat are gonna double up & win this year...
makster
Lakers dont have a bench either... & NY is good, but Carmelo hasnt been at his full potential...... I was just sayn that cuz im from the Chi, but honestly i think the heat are gonna double up & win this year...

True, but I think it's going to be harder for the Heat to repeat this year because so many teams in the east landed some great players this offseason.
You think so??? I think the only competition is coming from the west... The celtics arent in the race no more, bulls are nothing without rose, and hes not gonna be the same next year after his torn acl, and i really dont think the nets are gonna play that well together their first year..
Yeah, of course. The west will always be competitive. But Indiana was solid, Philly has Bynum as well as good guards, I think Jersey will be a dangerous team if they click like I think they will, and if New York plays to their potentials the east could be a tough road for any team.
Well Carmelo is my favorite player, so I'm hoping they win one under him, but I dont think they have the championship team necessarily... Indiana is weak... & the sixers lost iguodala so i dont think ther goin anywhere....

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
makster

"Lakers don't have a bench."

Please research the current Lakers bench before you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
makster
HisGreatness
makster

They let go of the bummy a** dudes... We still got Deng, Noah, Boozer... Game over.

Also, those players weren't "bummy." They were your team's defense. And you don't have s**t on the defensive end anymore. And don't even try Carlos Boozer, he's never been a good defender. Joakim maybe, but that's about it.
Marco Belinelli
makster

Please research the current Lakers bench before you make yourself look like a dumbass.

Dude. There is no bench. You think 36 year old Jamison is gonna do s**t? Cuz hes way past his prime, and steve blake is terrible. Lakers aint got s**t behind their starters.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
makster
Marco Belinelli
makster

Dude. There is no bench. You think 36 year old Jamison is gonna do s**t? Cuz hes way past his prime, and steve blake is terrible. Lakers aint got s**t behind their starters.

I like how they are the only two players you mentioned.

Continue to prove how moronic you are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces