Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Sports, ya know?, i've known ball related sports all my life, and nobody since i was growing up introduced me to a more milder sport such as water sports, crying , anyway i remember doing this one summer: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it was hard to hold on though since the water was bumpy and my grip wasn't so great... gonk and my hands kinda... talk2hand emotion_bandaid .... the 2nd one relates to jet skiing, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i came across it on a Nintendo game, and well, i was in young women's once, (for the fun not for religious purposes),.. and i enjoyed driving it, (as much as i enjoyed driving a go-kart in the rain, rofl ), the 3rd and final thing i really haven't done is: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Snorkeling, it looks soo cool, i had once goggles and flippers (and it made me feel like a mermaid emotion_awesome ), but i was at the pool at the time,... and i like the equipment where you can talk underwater, (makes me feel like a talking mermaid emotion_awesome ), and where you don't have a tube on the goggles making it the only way to breathe under water,... lame. emotion_drool so, anybody have a favorite sport?, any interesting stories?, tell me *slow mo mode*, bellooow... ok bye

NO DRAMA ALLOWED. emotion_omnomnom OR ELSE I EAT CHU ALL. emotion_c8

Giver

Marco Polo is my favorite water sport
emotion_awesome

Super Winner

hahahah what about water polo
nice article there stare

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
wildgoat
nice article there stare

whats you're problem buddy?... confused
if it's a water sport, then place in the comments and why, (optional). no drama today. cool

Super Winner

Crystal Whitney White
wildgoat
nice article there stare

if it's a water sport, then place in the comments and why, (optional). no drama today. cool

? xp

Fused Senshi

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
wildgoat
Crystal Whitney White
wildgoat
nice article there stare

? xp

thats exactly how i feel about what you posted. xp question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas