Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lydia Necro
AKILLA
Never got into Pokemon cards. I was always into sports cards and my friends and I were into the whole trading business, who could get a certain card first, that kind of thing.

I'm startign to get into sports cards xd First I was doing baseball now i'm doing hockey too.

I never really got into basketball or football cards. It was always baseball and hockey, hockey a little more though. My little brother now collects cards and among his friends he has the best cards, but that's only because five of his brothers before him were willing to give him their hockey cards.... for a price.
Linkin Park316
WTF? I was the only one into pokemon?
I bought a pack of 60 cards, I'm now way over 260+
But only with the old school cards,non of the typhlosion stuff

lol, i played the game boy games, thats about it domokun
XxXdaemosXxX
Lydia Necro
AKILLA
Never got into Pokemon cards. I was always into sports cards and my friends and I were into the whole trading business, who could get a certain card first, that kind of thing.

I'm startign to get into sports cards xd First I was doing baseball now i'm doing hockey too.

i only have a few hockey cards, ive gotten Bertuzzi, Naslund, Doan, Thorton, Nash, Iginla, and a few others to sign them.....ive allways wanted a patrick roy signed card.....

Er, i've only been doing the AHL guys right now, since im more of an AHL fan. But I do have Heatly and Kovalchuk cards.

Super Spirit

Daemos- Thanks.
Lydia- Thanks.
Linkin- Haha.
AKILLA- You have a big family.
Jasperoni- Bleh.
Eyes
Daemos- Thanks.
Lydia- Thanks.
Linkin- Haha.
AKILLA- You have a big family.
Jasperoni- Bleh.

xd
Lydia Necro
XxXdaemosXxX
Lydia Necro
AKILLA

i only have a few hockey cards, ive gotten Bertuzzi, Naslund, Doan, Thorton, Nash, Iginla, and a few others to sign them.....ive allways wanted a patrick roy signed card.....

Er, i've only been doing the AHL guys right now, since im more of an AHL fan. But I do have Heatly and Kovalchuk cards.

Just go look at the Canadian orientation camp roster. I hope to have all those players sign their cards. xd Then I shall be the king of the hockey cards! xd
Jasperoni
Lydia Necro
XxXdaemosXxX
Lydia Necro
AKILLA

Just go look at the Canadian orientation camp roster. I hope to have all those players sign their cards. xd Then I shall be the king of the hockey cards! xd

They'll also be in Vancouver!!!!
My brother came home today with a pack of hockey cards and there was a Crosby card so he's pretty overjoyed.
AKILLA
My brother came home today with a pack of hockey cards and there was a Crosby card so he's pretty overjoyed.

i've yet to get one.......
im gunna go get some work done...... sweatdrop ill be on later
XxXdaemosXxX
AKILLA

i've yet to get one.......

What was the best thing you ever pulled out of any hockey card pack?
HOLY CRAP

Who'd wanna sell that?
XxXdaemosXxX
Jasperoni
Lydia Necro
XxXdaemosXxX
Lydia Necro
AKILLA

They'll also be in Vancouver!!!!

For two days. Then Kelowna for 3. Only difference is Vancouver is massive, they will be spread out everywhere. Stanley Park, GM Place, Gas Town, everywhere. You'll have no idea where to start first and I would be surprised if you got more than 5 signed. xd

Kelowna how ever is pretty big too, but downtown is where everything is. Because of the Memorial Cup and various other hockey events here all the NHL'ers already know where their favorite spots are. Their hotel is right across the street from the arena. (Massive like 5 star hotel) Most hockey players favorite place to eat and favorite bar are just down the road from the arena and hotel. (Like a one or two minute walk) The beach is right beside every single one of those places, city park is about a 5 minute walk from the bar. So I can just go downtown and stand on the main road in downtown, set up a lawn chair or something and wait to them to walk past. xd

Super Spirit

XxXdaemosXxX
im gunna go get some work done...... sweatdrop ill be on later

Later.
Lydia Necro
HOLY CRAP

Who'd wanna sell that?

Someone who hates Luongo. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff