Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

I Am Fabulouz
Stephen Curry! His pull-up 3s are deadly! Not sure how he'll do this season with Steve Kerr as the Golden State's new coach though.

Kerr is really nice with his offense, from what he's shown in the Summer League

all he has to do if to get his players to buy into what he's showing and they'll compete for like the 3 seed

Mega Prophet

4c Rondo
There is a LOT of GREAT point guards but.
I would have to go with umm.I don't know so many good guards out there probably the deepest position in the NBA in terms of talent.
I would have to go with Stephen Curry,Kyrie Irving,Chris Paul,and Russell Westbrook
So many good guards you can't just pick 1

What he said, I wish we could of seen what happened with Rose if he never injured himself

Heart Seeker

Kyrie Irving!

Heart Seeker

Still Kyrie Irving

Invisible Humorist

Tuvok Shakur
This is completely off topic but we all know how Nate Robinson is without a doubt the greatest athletic point guard of his size, correct?

Honestly I feel like for the moment, in his athletic prime he was the most athletic point guard the league has ever seen. Even beyond Westbrook; can you imagine how high Nate could've gotten if he was 6'3" instead of 5'9"? He'd have actually been able to pull off that dunk on Serge Ibaka a couple years ago with ease.

i'm not sure anatomy works like that

Heart Seeker

This is driving me nuts. I just saw Kyrie Irving in the Top 20 he's ranking 12th
Westbrook is #1, his shooting percentages don't tell the story. Westbrook takes risks that Chris Paul doesn't. Every time Russell drives to the whole he collapses the defense opening up his teammates for shots or an offensive rebound when he misses. He doesn't hesitate and you can see how much that's costed CP3 over 9 seasons of obscurity in the playoffs. He can also fill up the stat sheet in minimal minutes.

CP3 #2 He's great on both ends of the court but as good of a defender as he is, he's not effective because of his size. Other PGs light him up frequently because of that fact, and his knee has costed him some speed. Otherwise he's extraordinary statistically, but mostly because he's too careful.

Tony Parker #3 Remember, it's not about numbers but this guys cuts with the best of them and is an incredible decision maker and ball handler regardless if he pass 6 dimes or 10. BUt when you work with Pop and Duncan, things can be very easy in such a bulletproof system. Spurs treat opponents likes dogs with their passing game.

Steph Curry #4 He had some insane numbers last year 24-8-4-2 steals I think. Just remarkable shooting ability. But very little defensive game, that's why Klay Thompson gets his tough assignments.

Kyrie Irving #5 Sort of by default because Rose/Rondo both are recovering from injuries, but Kyrie is on the rise and is about to be lifted out of mediocrity with the help of James and Love.
"Wrong" is opinion. All these guys are more or less interchangeable. PGs don't win championships anymore but Westbrook has the biggest impact of any of the elites. I can live with Parker at #2. Lillard should most definitely get a nod. I think Wall is over-rated and Jrue? You've got to be kidding me.
Well for pure point guard its between Rondo and Chris paul.And im leaning on rondo as elite as c[3 is he still hasnt gotten himself out of the second round albeit in a tough western conference.Rondo has led a beat up celtics team to seven games with miami in their prime years.And Rondos been getting the same amount of if not more assists without guys named blake griffin and deandre jordan to lob the ball up to.Nobody else makes it easier for his teamates to score then rajob rondo so we can take rondo there

Now if were going for the scoring guards its between Westbrook and Stephen Curry.One hand you have the leaugues most lethal overall shooter and 3 point expert curry.Who has a crazy handle and an underated passing game that can also distribute but is somewhat turnover prone.He also has a soft inside touch and effective rebounding game.And isnt limited to just shooting.His IQ is crazy and he has an incredible feel for the game.His defense could use some improvement but he is not a liability

And then we have Russel westbrook.The leagues most athletic and explosive PG perhaps in the leagues history.He can dunk on you,he can get to the rim at will,he can layup,and has smooth jumper and pullup and is solid from anywhere inside 16-18 feet.He needs a more consistent three point shot but he had superb defensive awareness and is feisty.Overall I would take Russel just because of the motor and the overall package.A confident athletic clutch player that can also distribute the rock and play solid d

Now overall Im going to to take Rondo as the best PG in the leauge.When he's healthy he is the best passer in basket ball.Not only that but he plays elite defense and exellent at getting loose balls and stealing them.He can score when he needs or wants.to but he does his best byfocusing on making his team better and still going out and stuffing a stat line where he rarely doesnt average a double per season to go along with 2 or 3 steals.Oh lets not forget he doesnt give up the rock

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff