Iiii have a bunch.

This one rocked socks.
Provider? SuperRewards.
Type: Free!
Date Submitted: Dec 16, 2010
Offer: Find Love Today with EliteMate!
Reward: 435
Received GCash? Yes *w*
Notes: You DO have to take a screenshot of the confirmation email you receive and send it to SuperRewards, but they do give you the GC after you get a response. :3 You don't even have to be serious about the account. I said that I was a 9 foot tall gay man who really likes unicorns...

A question on this offer, all I have to do is just take a screenshot of the email sent by Elitemate and give it to SuperRewards, for manual credit right?

Cat

Pyres
Toulouse Caboose
Iiii have a bunch.

This one rocked socks.
Provider? SuperRewards.
Received GCash? Yes *w*
Notes: You DO have to take a screenshot of the confirmation email you receive and send it to SuperRewards, but they do give you the GC after you get a response. :3 You don't even have to be serious about the account. I said that I was a 9 foot tall gay man who really likes unicorns...

A question on this offer, all I have to do is just take a screenshot of the email sent by Elitemate and give it to SuperRewards, for manual credit right?
Yep! That's what I did. Wait 24 hours, and if you don't get the credit, screenshot the email and scribble out the password they gave you. And then send it to SuperRewards. :3

Enduring Shapeshifter

Toulouse Caboose
Pyres
Toulouse Caboose
Iiii have a bunch.

This one rocked socks.
Provider? SuperRewards.
Received GCash? Yes *w*

Yep! That's what I did. Wait 24 hours, and if you don't get the credit, screenshot the email and scribble out the password they gave you. And then send it to SuperRewards. :3

Password? The only email I got from Elitemate was one with this.. pink image thing about upgrading my service with them, that's the only email I got.. I do have a working account though[Trial that is] Should I just screen the homepage too?

Cat

Pyres

Password? The only email I got from Elitemate was one with this.. pink image thing about upgrading my service with them, that's the only email I got.. I do have a working account though[Trial that is] Should I just screen the homepage too?

I don't see why not...

Enduring Shapeshifter

Toulouse Caboose
Pyres

I don't see why not...

If it works, I'll let you guys know then.. since it seems some people will run into my issue with EliteMate and some will just get it like you got it.

Currently seeing if I might be able to get credited for this "What Avatar character are you?" quiz for 400 GC.
Toulouse Caboose

Thank you! Although please do post that one of your offers was already up here! That way instead of doing doubles, I can just update it instead 3nodding

Cute cat bonnet by the way!
Provider? SuperRewards
Type: Free
Date Submitted: 12/17/2010
Offer: Put Your career in focus
Reward: 783
Received GCash? yes
Notes: really really easy. and you get the cash pretty quickly as well. You can use "information" *nudge nudge wink wink*

Cat

angelic lil kel
Toulouse Caboose

Thank you! Although please do post that one of your offers was already up here! That way instead of doing doubles, I can just update it instead 3nodding

I wasn't aware that one of them was already up there- Sorry. ._.
Toulouse Caboose
angelic lil kel
Toulouse Caboose

I wasn't aware that one of them was already up there- Sorry. ._.
That's alright. You can do it starting next time~ 4laugh
Provider? SuperRewards
Type: Survey
Date Submitted: 12/18/2010
Offer: Attention Students: Take a... (rest got cut off in the rewards screen)
Reward: 240
Received GCash? Yes
Notes: You have to be a full-time student between 18 and 24 years of age. The survey I got matched with was pretty long.
Inferno Breeze
Provider? SuperRewards
Type: Free
Date Submitted: 12/17/2010
Offer: Put Your career in focus
Reward: 783
Received GCash? yes
Notes: really really easy. and you get the cash pretty quickly as well. You can use "information" *nudge nudge wink wink*

Ive been looking for this one forever but i think it's gone already. crying
Is it just me, or is Peanut Labs bugged tonight? I tried to sign up for the survey bit advertised at the top, and it just keeps looping me through the "setup" survey over and over again. I'm beginning to become annoyed.
Inferno Breeze
Survey isn't one of the listed types (that I have), so I'm assuming it's free. Please put one of the listed types next time :3

(Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong?)
Toulouse Caboose
Iiii have a bunch.

This one rocked socks.
Provider? SuperRewards.
Received GCash? Yes *w*

I did this offer and it did work. I didn't get credit right away, I waited an hour, and submitted a report. I used my confirmation email with account name and pw as proof. And then was awarded credit by customer support.

But I have a question. do I need to cancel my account or anything? You have to give your address and I don't want to be charged anything.

Cat

x P r e s e a

I did this offer and it did work. I didn't get credit right away, I waited an hour, and submitted a report. I used my confirmation email with account name and pw as proof.

But I have a question. do I need to cancel my account or anything? You have to give your address and I don't want to be charged anything.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. :/ Have you gotten a reply from the email you sent, yet?
I used my spam email for the site and normal email for the confirmation. It took around 36 hours for it to pay out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff