Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Heckler

This one works! Got 108 Cash after about 10 minutes.

It does ask for personal information, but! I gave it a false name, false address and a defunct phone number and it worked like a charm :>

Note: It is a survey. Found it under "All" in Peanut.

After you complete it, skip everything else. Occasionally it will give you a list of offers and you have to say "yes" to one, but then you can actually skip it on the next page.

Also I am a Kit Kat razz
Heavy Artillery

It does ask for personal information, but! I gave it a false name, false address and a defunct phone number and it worked like a charm :>

After you complete it, skip everything else. Occasionally it will give you a list of offers and you have to say "yes" to one, but then you can actually skip it on the next page.

Also I am a Kit Kat razz

I'm pretty sure falsifying information results in a ban from the company.

Blessed Heckler

x P r e s e a
Heavy Artillery

Also I am a Kit Kat razz

I'm pretty sure falsifying information results in a ban from the company.

Heheh. If it does, too bad for me then, eh?

In any case, it's just the small bit of gcash I need anyhow.

O.G. Member

I'm in awe that you succeeded with a false address, I've tried tons of legit addresses (that go to places like Walmart and Radioshack) and keep getting shot down.
Toontastic
I'm in awe that you succeeded with a false address, I've tried tons of legit addresses (that go to places like Walmart and Radioshack) and keep getting shot down.

There may be many flowers in a man's life,

Go to phonebook or a site like it and type in a city in some state and search for businesses.

but there is only one rose

Blessed Heckler

to be specific, I gave a pseudonym (read: gender bended name and variation on spelling of last name) and a sort of backwards version of my own address. Scrambled the numbers and the cardinal direction.

i.e. if your address was 1234 N. Apple Rd., give the address "4321 S. Apple Rd". I'm not sure if it even existed but hey whatever. razz

I also gave a zip code a city or so over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff