Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

So, I ended up taking the "Which Holiday Treat are You?" survey. After about ten minutes of clicking past all the spam offers, I reached the results page...

...where I was declared to be "Dr. Doom" from the "Which Supervillian are You?" survey.

Gave me a chuckle. Thought I'd share.

Oh, and my official recommendation (which I'm sure most of you have already figured out) is to stay faaaaar away from the surveys. They're long, tedious, and probably put all sorts of junk onto your computer.

████████████xx██████xx███
                                                  ` EVERYONE'S LOST, JUST WAITING TO BE FOUND.
                                                  xxxxxxxAnd everyone's a thought,just waiting to fade.▐ █▌

Dedicated Bloodsucker

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Timid 100
Sheva Das
User Image

So, I ended up taking the "Which Holiday Treat are You?" survey. After about ten minutes of clicking past all the spam offers, I reached the results page...

...where I was declared to be "Dr. Doom" from the "Which Supervillian are You?" survey.

Gave me a chuckle. Thought I'd share.

Oh, and my official recommendation (which I'm sure most of you have already figured out) is to stay faaaaar away from the surveys. They're long, tedious, and probably put all sorts of junk onto your computer.

User Image
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ -- ♪ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♪ -- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♦ You never realize how important something is until it's gone.. ♦

Hm..Haven't talked to you in a while. D:

//pokes chuu = 3=

♦ And love me as I am, because tomorrow, I won't be there.. ♦

Judge me. And I'll prove you wrong.

Rainbow Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Emmeleia

User Image
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ -- ♪ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♪ -- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♦ You never realize how important something is until it's gone.. ♦

Hm..Haven't talked to you in a while. D:

//pokes chuu = 3=

♦ And love me as I am, because tomorrow, I won't be there.. ♦

Judge me. And I'll prove you wrong.

User Image

IKR? sweatdrop I'm so sorry! High school is murder.

(BTW, PM if you want to keep talking? I'm super scared that one of the mods will come along and swing the ban hammer at me for being off-topic.)

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Did you get the GC from it still, or no?
I went through the whole thing too, but I got candy cane. xD;; (though Dr.Doom sounds more bad a**) But I didn't get an GC and it's been two hours. neutral

Rainbow Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Korosuki
I went through the whole thing too, but I got candy cane. xD;; (though Dr.Doom sounds more bad a**) But I didn't get an GC and it's been two hours. neutral

User Image

No, not yet. D: It had better come through.

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Don't do that one, they tricked me into signing up for $9.99 a month s**t without saying they were going to do, just asked me for my cell #. I have now wasted $20 on this s**t. Maybe they won't charge me because I instantly texted the STOP when I got their text from them, but I doubt it. I'm so mad, I think I might invest into getting a homephone. /end rant

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET THE RESULTS....IM STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wouldn't let me take it... Well, I got through the first 6 questions, and then it was all "Derrp... u furgot numbar 5!!!1!" (lame spelling added in my head out of anger)... And then I was all, "oops, I must not have clicked it right." then I clicked it. And it repeated the message. So I rage-quit.

3,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Korosuki

i did the surveys too but i didn't get any GC maybe it's a rip off

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
You get GC but i agree with the surveys being s*** i put my # on one and I got a call from a creepy Indian guy gonk

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I did that one and still have not gotten credit for it.

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
szandour_kraven
Korosuki

i did the surveys too but i didn't get any GC maybe it's a rip off

Same here. I should have about 300 GC by now but haven't seen a bit of it.

Sparkling Hero

holy shaboozle sounds freaking scary. I don't think i'm gonna do them... xD

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

User ImageRemember, life is waiting--

I tried a few surveys, but I pretty much all of them "make" you sign up for something or another that requires you to give your information out, which can then be used for spam or sold to other spamming companies--or at least, that's my take. On the other hand, one survey program--NPD Online Research--is pretty good and safe. I never won anything from doing surveys for it (I signed up because you get a chance to win money) but you could probably get a decent amount of Gaia Cash from signing up, and NPD Research doesn't spam you; neither will you get creepy phone calls nor unexpected charges (any charges) of any sort. Otherwise, my advice? Stick to the videos--short, sweet, and even though they're only worth a couple of GC, they add up fast--plus you get tons of Demonique Cravates you can sell in the marketplace--a while ago they were going for nearly 5k (that's changed though....) and I sold six or seven, which netted me a nice bunch of gold to go with my cash mrgreen Good luck, everyone!

so embrace it!User Image

Eloquent Elder

I did that survey. Then clicked out when it told me to give it my first born child in order to see my results.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff