Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsune Fantasy's Partner

Fashionable Fatcat

14,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
So about four months ago I started the Swagbucks GC offer, made an account, and began earning SB and all that jazz. It took some time, but I finally earned the required 450 SB, but am not getting the GC from it. When I looked under support it doesn't show that I started the offer at all? Did I take to long completing it? Should I retry clicking the offer (even though I now have an account at Swagbucks, and am therefore NOT a new user)? Any help is appreciated! smile

Fashionable Gaian

10,375 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I think you took too long to complete the offer because the offers you clicked will only stay on the list you tried to attempt for 30 days. That's why the offer is not the list from the support link.

Kitsune Fantasy's Partner

Fashionable Fatcat

14,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Empress Xue
I think you took too long to complete the offer because the offers you clicked will only stay on the list you tried to attempt for 30 days. That's why the offer is not the list from the support link.

Dang. I kinda figured. sad Looks like I'm SOL then. Thank you! :3

Fashionable Gaian

10,375 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Ajia Akira
Empress Xue

Dang. I kinda figured. sad Looks like I'm SOL then. Thank you! :3

You're welcome. ^^

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

The swagbucks offer has a 3 month time limit as well. sorry to hear you did all that and didn't get your cash though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff