Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
this is rediculius!!! yeah lets offer things that dont actualy work but we will make them look like they do, oh and this is free but you have to pay 25.99 to acutualy get the gaia cash and you dont get the 2500 that you would for just spending the 25 bucks strait to gaia you only get 65 but thats only if you fork out the money or your credit card number!! ooo but theres one where you can fork out your ssn for 20 gaia cash but then you get identety theft!! UGH you people need to figure it out before this gets really ugly misleading people on this site is stupid concidering i know that most of the people on this site are under 14 or 15 NOW WE ARE ASKING KIDS FOR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS REALLY WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS??? are we now asking for kids to steal their parients credit cards and commit fraud??? come on what is this world comming to??? i want my FREE gaia cash AND i spent 5 dallers on here to get 500 gaia cash and they charged 10.00 off my bank acount so i want the 1000 that i should have gotten!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!!

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Not every offer is free. Many of the offers that give a lot of Gaia Cash want you to buy something or pay for a subscription first before getting GC as a bonus. You just have to be careful and read before you actually click on it. Oh, and make sure to click on the FREE tabs.

And really, I've been having no problems racking up GC using the sponsor deals, and I haven't spent a dime on Gaia Online. Even if you can only get 30 cash a day, it still adds up.

Cat

Plenty of young adults with credit cards use Gaia. It's a pretty popular site.
Gaia does not filter the Cash offers. It's all up to the users to report the fraudulent ones, and it's common sense not to give out any personal information to a website you do not trust.
Also, you can just click the "free" tab. I've gotten over 30$ worth of Gaia Cash from the offers in the past two or three weeks... So. sweatdrop

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Why is it when it comes to offers that ask for personal info (ssn,phone #,rl address,credit card # etc) that translates to other people as "steal that s**t, you wants the fake moneys!!!"? If you run in head first, you will run into problems. Just do offers that don't require the stuff I put in parenthesis and don't just hop on first offer that comes in 4 digits. Chances are you will have to spend money or give out some info that is valuable. I would only complain that if I spent money on something, got my GC but not the service or item I bought.

Most of the offers I've tried where surveys or simple impossible to track via email offers. I had no problem getting the GC with minutes of me completing one.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
for one rubie because it has happened to me and i didnt go rushing into anything at all. and as for the others my 10 year old nese uses this site and is pissed because nothing works. OH and i was on the stupied "FREE" tab and it still didnt work. this is not the only issue i have had with "offers" yeah it may have worked for YOU but i have had 3 accounts and the offers dont work on any of them. and i know what your going to say its cause i filled them out wrong right? BULL s**t!! i filled every single one of them out corectly and i havent gotten anything at all ooo i got a whole 3 gaia cash for doing an offer for 300 and no one will do anything about it tapjoy doesnt care neather does super rewards or gwallet so yeah and if your going to say that i need to finninsh the first quest that they give you been there done that 3 FREAKIN TIMES and still nothing. its not only my accounts that it doesnt work on eather, its my neses my moms my sisters my best friends my brothers my step brothers my aunts and my uncles accounts and its not the computers cause we all live in diffrent houses so REALLY how the heck is it MY ISSUE??? and fyi not MOST young adults that use this site have credit cards. only snobby ones that their parents give them a credit card and PAY for the credit card for them have one so for us NORMAL people who are struggling trying to pay medical bills, morge bills, house bills, feed horses, car insurance, and everything else like NORMAL people do and we live in the "poor" area you really need to re think your comments

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
You do realize that some of them specifically state if you need to be over 18, right?
I suggest you chillax and read carefully before choosing offers to complete. I've earned plenty of money on gaia cash offers, and even 3 GC is better than none. You just have to be patient and let it build up. The videos are great (I know that's what you're referring to), and they are interesting to watch. Considering that some people will mute the offers and go do something else, it is worth the effort.
Please quote me if you want to respond to this.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
Pixellated Madness
You do realize that some of them specifically state if you need to be over 18, right?
I suggest you chillax and read carefully before choosing offers to complete. I've earned plenty of money on gaia cash offers, and even 3 GC is better than none. You just have to be patient and let it build up. The videos are great (I know that's what you're referring to), and they are interesting to watch. Considering that some people will mute the offers and go do something else, it is worth the effort.

yes i understand that for some offers you need to be over 18 and i am 20 my sister is 23 my best friend is 21 my brothers are both 24 and my mom, aunt and uncle are all over 50 so i still dont understand why it doesnt work on ANY of our accounts not only that i have tryed watching videos and it still does not reward me for that.

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
dark_broken_hearted_angel
Pixellated Madness

yes i understand that for some offers you need to be over 18 and i am 20 my sister is 23 my best friend is 21 my brothers are both 24 and my mom, aunt and uncle are all over 50 so i still dont understand why it doesnt work on ANY of our accounts not only that i have tryed watching videos and it still does not reward me for that.

Have you reported the videos that haven't rewarded? I've watched all of them, and they all worked just fine...
If you've tried that, have you clicked the companion banners? Some videos won't reward unless you did that as well.

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
Pixellated Madness
Pixellated Madness

Have you reported the videos that haven't rewarded? I've watched all of them, and they all worked just fine...
If you've tried that, have you clicked the companion banners? Some videos won't reward unless you did that as well.

yes i have done it all and it still wont reward me or anyone else points and i have reported them but still no points idk whats going on

7,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pixellated Madness
Pixellated Madness

yes i have done it all and it still wont reward me or anyone else points and i have reported them but still no points idk whats going on

Do you have cookies disabled? That might do it as well...

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
cookies are enabled and even accepting 3rd party cookies idk why its not working but its not so much makeing me mad anymore i just wish that they would figure it out

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
for one rubie because it has happened to me and i didnt go rushing into anything at all. and as for the others my 10 year old nese uses this site and is pissed because nothing works. OH and i was on the stupied "FREE" tab and it still didnt work. this is not the only issue i have had with "offers" yeah it may have worked for YOU but i have had 3 accounts and the offers dont work on any of them. and i know what your going to say its cause i filled them out wrong right? BULL s**t!! i filled every single one of them out corectly and i havent gotten anything at all ooo i got a whole 3 gaia cash for doing an offer for 300 and no one will do anything about it tapjoy doesnt care neather does super rewards or gwallet so yeah and if your going to say that i need to finninsh the first quest that they give you been there done that 3 FREAKIN TIMES and still nothing. its not only my accounts that it doesnt work on eather, its my neses my moms my sisters my best friends my brothers my step brothers my aunts and my uncles accounts and its not the computers cause we all live in diffrent houses so REALLY how the heck is it MY ISSUE??? and fyi not MOST young adults that use this site have credit cards. only snobby ones that their parents give them a credit card and PAY for the credit card for them have one so for us NORMAL people who are struggling trying to pay medical bills, morge bills, house bills, feed horses, car insurance, and everything else like NORMAL people do and we live in the "poor" area you really need to re think your comments

Your 10 year old niece shouldn't even be on here period. I don't think gaia has their "a parent must sign you up" clause anymore. Oh and kids aren't entitled to people's credit card numbers. ******** the kid if someone has to risk ******** up their credit score.

As for the rest: you are ranting. While I know that there are issues (like some offers have viruses) however some of those can be avoided with a bit of save net and common sense. If you can, install the ad-on WOT and have Spybot: Search and Destroy. Don't go to red sites when the ring is red and if it asks you to download don't. Use spybot to get rid of tracking cookies after you get your cash if you don't like tracking cookies on your computer. If all else, you may not be living in the right spot. Are you using a US ISP?

See the problem is not just ranting at gaia but you don't give us much to see what your problem may be. Instead you direct your anger and fustration at others who aren't deserving of it (well maybe not gaia but different thread). So tell us more one what you did, what offers you did. Hell, anything that could be helpful. Or you can continue to rant and stool in your frustration.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I've done plenty of offers and have had very few issues. If you dislike these things so much, you can simply just not do them. No one is forcing your hand.
If you don't want to give out any personal information, then watch the videos. You don't get a lot of GC out of them, but at least you can do it without having to download anything or give any information. I realize you had problems with them in the past, but there were some videos that weren't properly giving GC and those should be fixed now. If you haven't tried it in the past few days, you should.
Also, just because something asks for a credit card or ssn doesn't mean it's a scam. I have done a few offers and have never had anything stolen, whether it be my identity or my credit card. Of course, you do want to be careful and make sure it's a reputable site, but as long as it is, you shouldn't have any problems.
Oh, and out of curiosity, what is your niece's username?

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Edward 100
why do you want to know my nieces username?

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

...your 10 year old nieces use this site?

They're not supposed to be on this site AT ALL until they turn 13.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff