Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
And still haven't gotten the promised 300 g-cash that was offered for completing everything properly. I made the account, activated it and did a bunch of their stupid surveys. Can I just have my cash without all the hassle please? =_= Also, a lot of the g-cash offers are either expired or don't work properly like they should. Just thought I'd point that out.

Dapper Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see that it's been a while that many users are having this problem, according to those that posted on the site. They hadn't gotten their g-cash from completing this offer either. Isn't that kinda like false advertisement? We have to contribute to giving them our share of information and it was mainly for the incentive.

Invisible Shapeshifter

I submitted a ticket and they said that I had not completed the offer as described, even though I went through the required steps.
I think the Toluna one is just broke.

Undead Businesswoman

Good thing I read this before I did it.

Distinct Regular

Verlucien
And still haven't gotten the promised 300 g-cash that was offered for completing everything properly. I made the account, activated it and did a bunch of their stupid surveys. Can I just have my cash without all the hassle please? =_= Also, a lot of the g-cash offers are either expired or don't work properly like they should. Just thought I'd point that out.
you should screenshot the completed part where it says completed,confirmation email.i always have to do tha to toluna
well it does pay out. i got my cash. made 1235 GC in one day lol.
Kodushomu
I submitted a ticket and they said that I had not completed the offer as described, even though I went through the required steps.
I think the Toluna one is just broke.

How do you submit a ticket?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas