Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you really get a free gift card?

Yes, I got a gift card! $_$ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, but they sent me junk mail! >:| 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
No, they didn't send me anything. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
No, but I haven't tried it. :o 0.61538461538462 61.5% [ 8 ]
I'm still waiting for my free gift card. *taps foot* 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

A lot of free offers, mostly surveys I think, say that they'll send you a free gift card if you give them your home address after answering their questions. Has anyone done this? Do they really send you free gift cards in the mail, or will they just send junk mail and ads to your address? I'm a bit skeptical that a company would really send me a $100 gift card just for answering a question, and thus a bit reluctant to give them my real address... so I'm wondering if anyone here has actually gotten anything from them. If so, which offers?

(Sorry if something like this has been posted already. If a thread like this already exists, I haven't seen it.)

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Don't do it man, don't do it.
If your talking about the type of offers I'm thinking of then you have to do certain special offers for them to actually give you anything. Like say it's for a $100 McDonald's card, you'd go through the survey thing, then you'll get to a 'final offers' page, where it says complete x offer/s then go to next page, you have to complete their offers and then when they receive the offer being done to their liking they send you the card. It's like doing offers on here for gaia cash, but there isn't any free offers for that $100 card.
Muletodooffers
If your talking about the type of offers I'm thinking of then you have to do certain special offers for them to actually give you anything. Like say it's for a $100 McDonald's card, you'd go through the survey thing, then you'll get to a 'final offers' page, where it says complete x offer/s then go to next page, you have to complete their offers and then when they receive the offer being done to their liking they send you the card. It's like doing offers on here for gaia cash, but there isn't any free offers for that $100 card.

So you basically have to jump through hoops to get it? That's lame. :/ I knew answering a question and getting a card seemed 'too' easy.
Do you know what kind of offers they ask you you do once you're there? Like watch videos and click links, or would they make you download stuff?

Edit: Oh wait, you already said there weren't any free offers for it, so never mind. ^^;
Little Batwing
Muletodooffers

So you basically have to jump through hoops to get it? That's lame. :/ I knew answering a question and getting a card seemed 'too' easy.
Do you know what kind of offers they ask you you do once you're there? Like watch videos and click links, or would they make you download stuff?

Pretty much, and yes if it's too good to be true it most likely is.
Most, if not all, are buy this certain item from this partner. Like some I've seen is 'Buy Video Professor learning software', 'Get 4 bags of coffee for $1 each', 'Get free mouth whiting strips, just pay Shipping', ect. No videos or downloads, it's credit cards or nothing.
Muletodooffers
Little Batwing
Muletodooffers

Most, if not all, are buy this certain item from this partner. Like some I've seen is 'Buy Video Professor learning software', 'Get 4 bags of coffee for $1 each', 'Get free mouth whiting strips, just pay Shipping', ect. No videos or downloads, it's credit cards or nothing.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it. :3
Little Batwing
Muletodooffers
Little Batwing
Muletodooffers

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it. :3

Not a problem, glad to help. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas