Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Exhibitionist

Nielsen Digital Voice did not pay out. It says it gives 300 Gaia cash instantly for signing up and installing their application.

I followed all of the steps and filled out all of the information and still nothing.

Also, they ask for a lot of personal information (cell phone numbers of each person in the household, etc.)

Still waiting on the Gaia Cash with their software installed.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Pre-Birth

I did a Nielsen offer in December for 300 GC, and it did take a while to get my GCash; if you've gotten the confirmation email and still haven't gotten the GCash, fill out the Trialpay Support form.

Versatile Exhibitionist

Il Corvo di Verona
Pre-Birth

I did a Nielsen offer in December for 300 GC, and it did take a while to get my GCash; if you've gotten the confirmation email and still haven't gotten the GCash, fill out the Trialpay Support form.

Thanks, I'll check for the confirmation email now.

EDIT: I got the confirmation email so I will fill out the support form.

Thanks for your help.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Pre-Birth

Thanks for your help.

No problem. It only took a couple of days after I submitted the form, so hopefully it won't take too long for you to get your GC.

Versatile Exhibitionist

Il Corvo di Verona
Pre-Birth

Thanks for your help.

No problem. It only took a couple of days after I submitted the form, so hopefully it won't take too long for you to get your GC.

That's good. And thanks, I hope not. I was hoping to get a Candy Heart before they leave the store.

Next time I'll have to try this a bit earlier, even if it says it is instant.

Thanks again for your help, Corvo di Verona. 3nodding

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Pre-Birth
That's good. And thanks, I hope not. I was hoping to get a Candy Heart before they leave the store.

Even 'instant' offers might take up to three business days, and it says as much in the Support section, so that's something to keep in mind; if it's been longer than that, though, then getting in touch with Trialpay is definitely the next step.

Versatile Exhibitionist

Il Corvo di Verona
Pre-Birth

Even 'instant' offers might take up to three business days, and it says as much in the Support section, so that's something to keep in mind; if it's been longer than that, though, then getting in touch with Trialpay is definitely the next step.

Okay, I will keep that in mind for next time.

I already contacted them though, so I guess it is a bit early but hopefully it will get me the GCash that I might not have received.

I appreciate all of your help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces