Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
WHY DO MOST OF THEM REQUIRE FREAKIN' PERSONAL INFO?!?!

omg... i just absolutely hate that i have to register or whatever to get gcash. wtf! i can't do that at random! are there any offers that DON'T require you to register or whatever? where are they on the listings, and what is the title of the offer?

if you reply with an offer i can actually do without registering,
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! (ok not really but seriously thank you. there's no other way for me to get gc.)
yeah i know doesn't that suck? I did it last year though and i didnt have to do anything and got like 250 cash it was pretty cool
shadowpikachu94
WHY DO MOST OF THEM REQUIRE FREAKIN' PERSONAL INFO?!?!

omg... i just absolutely hate that i have to register or whatever to get gcash. wtf! i can't do that at random! are there any offers that DON'T require you to register or whatever? where are they on the listings, and what is the title of the offer?

if you reply with an offer i can actually do without registering,
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! (ok not really but seriously thank you. there's no other way for me to get gc.)

well aparently i just did the bop it thing and it did give me 16 gaia cash just for play the game yay

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Watch the gambit videos, you only have to put in your age ;3
You only get a small amount though.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Generous 100
thanks... that helps, i guess. i just want a bit of gc for the black friday sales~

i wish i could buy cash cards though... it'd be SO much easier!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff