Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sweetheart

I downloaded Fiesta successfully, but I did not recieve any gaia cash for completing the offer. It's been more than three hours since I have downloaded Fiesta. Will I ever recieve the gaia cash for it?
You have to play it and make a new character on the account your registered to download the game. I personally had to go request manual credit using the email I got for registering, then going and taking a screen shot of the game program installed on my computer.

Timid Sweetheart

Ok, Thanks! I've played the game, which is quite fun, and created a character. Do you happen to have a link to the manual credit request? That would be very helpful. 3nodding
Which offer provider did you do the offer from? There should be a link in the top right part of the offer wall that says something like 'missing gaia cash' or 'view offer status', just click that and it should have a link next to the offer about 'contact support' or 'missing credit'.
It's happening to me as well.
It might just be this one offer?

Timid Sweetheart

The offer wall says "waiting for offer to report," but I'm not sure what to do about that... I followed the instructions and downloaded Fiesta like it said. I even have a pic. of when I was playing it...

User Image
There should be a clickable link next to where it says waiting for offer to report. Use that to log a ticket requesting for manual credit.
And you don't need the pic of yourself in game, you need the copy of your confirmation email showing you signed up, and possibly a picture of your desktop showing control panel > Program and features and Fiesta highlighted on there showing you have it installed.

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OOOH! There's a Fiesta offer!? AWESOME!

I played it once, it was fun but I got bored with it easily and uninstalled it.

Maybe I should go download it again >w> How much GC is it worth?

Codebreaking Champion

xena91388
OOOH! There's a Fiesta offer!? AWESOME!

I played it once, it was fun but I got bored with it easily and uninstalled it.

Maybe I should go download it again >w> How much GC is it worth?

300 something I think. I tried to download it but sadly my computer just didn't have enough space on it. sad Just make sure you use a new email and make an entirely new character or it won't work.

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I used to see it and always meant to do it but i can't find it now. Do you remember where it was?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff