Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I read somewhere that this wasn't allowed and that you wouldn't get the cash anyways, but under gwallet, the bing (was 28 cash, now 32 cash) on the first page, somehow I managed to do it three times and got cash each time. Not sure if this is okay or not (since we watch the same videos everytime and they always grant). I already posted this is the bugs forum yesterday, but got no response. So I figure I would asked the sponsor offer forum people. Anyone know anything about this?

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
The videos are often shown more than once; on gWallet you simply don't see any videos available if you've watched them a certain number of times. Same thing goes for gambit, and on OfferPal the videos tab simply disappears after you've seen all the available videos.

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ace of Shadows 2
The videos are often shown more than once; on gWallet you simply don't see any videos available if you've watched them a certain number of times. Same thing goes for gambit, and on OfferPal the videos tab simply disappears after you've seen all the available videos.

Oh no. I meant to use the videos are a reference. There's a non-video offer on gWallet, the first one from bing: compare, decide thing. For some reason, I was able to do that offer three times.
I don't know. I've done Bing 2 times because I forgot I already did it. I'm not doing it anymore to be safe. At least not for a couple of days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff