Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
So, I had an interest of filling out gaia cash offers, and wanted to use my credit card etc, and decided to go for the offers that I get higher amount of Gaia Cash. 3000+ or more.

So once I decided to fill out the offer, It DID accept the payment of sending me these movies that I had wanted from the offer, but the problem was this cash offer was an instant thing, and I didn't receive it right away. Once again, I had checked my email If I had gotten anything of a receipt or some sort or an email from the provider of the offer. But I didnt get anything of the sort. I did fill the offer right completely and and it came out to another tab and it said "Pending, Please do not cancel this offer for your gaia cash"
I did check my account and it did say money was taken out.

What could be the problem or what did I do wrong at least?

I'm very upset that I wasted money like this, and would love to figure out this mystery.

Any Ideas on how it didnt send me anything? or something at least to help?!

This was the Disney offer, that I get at least 4 movies for payment, and I didnt receive any compensation for it.

DId anyone else have these issues for this offer?

Gracious Vampire

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
was your problem resolved?
Gift of Moonlight
So, I had an interest of filling out gaia cash offers, and wanted to use my credit card etc, and decided to go for the offers that I get higher amount of Gaia Cash. 3000+ or more.

So once I decided to fill out the offer, It DID accept the payment of sending me these movies that I had wanted from the offer, but the problem was this cash offer was an instant thing, and I didn't receive it right away. Once again, I had checked my email If I had gotten anything of a receipt or some sort or an email from the provider of the offer. But I didnt get anything of the sort. I did fill the offer right completely and and it came out to another tab and it said "Pending, Please do not cancel this offer for your gaia cash"

I'm very upset that I wasted money like this, and would love to figure out this mystery.

This was the Disney offer, that I get at least 4 movies for payment, and I didnt receive any compensation for it.

Shy Gaian

3,800 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ruuxa
Gift of Moonlight

Yes, it was.

Shuffled Leaf

27,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Gift of Moonlight
Ruuxa
Gift of Moonlight

Yes, it was.

I am thinking about trying this offer..
What exactly happened? & How was it resolved?
Did they end up charging you oodles of money?
Were you able to cancel the 'subscription' without bad side effects?
Thanks!

Vicious Kitten

18,290 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Kazoukei
Gift of Moonlight
Ruuxa
Gift of Moonlight

Yes, it was.

I am thinking about trying this offer..
What exactly happened? & How was it resolved?
Did they end up charging you oodles of money?
Were you able to cancel the 'subscription' without bad side effects?
Thanks!

I dont know if your question was awnsered but i did the dr suess $1 offer and it granted it aftr an hour or so. once you get the package in the mail there will be a account number. you can then call and cancel your account with them and it was super easy. only talked with the person for 30sec and i was done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff