Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I used to watch free videos from the GC-tree to gain some GC, gained around 600-700GC a month. Now there are rarely any videos. The sponsors just say that they aren't any videos or just disappear from the bar.
The thing is, that when I connect on my mule, they are videos to watch. My mule just gains like a few GC but it can gain GC where else my main account can't. Are the sponsors preventing me to see videos from this account? Is there a limit to free GC we can gain per account?
I've roughly had the same number of videos on my main and mule. But overall the number of videos with GC is slim to none.
im kinda upset i did the offer for 2500 did the offer and everything and sighned up with my email and varrafide it and i still dident get my 2500 gc upset right now is there anything i can do?

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Sinister Mage
im kinda upset i did the offer for 2500 did the offer and everything and sighned up with my email and varrafide it and i still dident get my 2500 gc upset right now is there anything i can do?
You should be able to file a report...

And I've watched one video per account and then the next one I'll watch but then nothing, it still says I need to watch the video to gain the gc. WTF gaia scream scream scream

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Zero the hunter
I used to watch free videos from the GC-tree to gain some GC, gained around 600-700GC a month. Now there are rarely any videos. The sponsors just say that they aren't any videos or just disappear from the bar.
The thing is, that when I connect on my mule, they are videos to watch. My mule just gains like a few GC but it can gain GC where else my main account can't. Are the sponsors preventing me to see videos from this account? Is there a limit to free GC we can gain per account?
scream scream scream Damn Gaia, makes me really annoyed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff