Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Glitch

Or, I suppose, Team Paws? I mean, two cute looking Humes, sure. (Or Human, if you swing that way. Or sprites -- kupo! Now my pom pom is all messed up!)

But what about us Paws? We must rebel, and choose a third path! The path... of adorable! Ku-po-po!

Friendly Guardian

Wanders by and spots a Ivalicean Moogle ranting something about Moogles and Humes and Team paws? Most curious she thinks then wanders over to it "Hi Hi sir or miss Moogle! There is a Team Moogle you say? Or rather a Team Paws? Id join in a heart beat if I wasn't already Team Kitsune" she says then wags her eight tails in a wave motion to illiterate why she joined team Kitsune

Hilarious Fatcat

9,725 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • PvP 200
HOORAY FOR FINAL FANTASY FREAKS! heart heart heart

Omnipresent Glitch

"Ooh, yes, kupo! I would start a team like that, but I went with the Kitsune! After all - I know a friendly Carbuncle of Eorzea who'd be very angry if I didn't!"

She gives a flap of her wings, sighing. "But - if only us Paws had a better place to go!"

Prodigal Demigod

I beat them up.

I didn't like it, if that helps. But they kept screwing up the aether by summoning Good King Moggle Mog.

Friendly Guardian

"Ah very good point Miss Moogle! If there was team for Paws only we would surely come out on top! What with all the different animals and creatures that might join!" she says wagging her tails eagerly then looks at the Kitsune that mentioned defeating Moogles "Ah those are the bad summoned Eorzean Moogles I don't think they'd join anyway" (Note iv not played 14 I just know some of its lore and might have spelled the land's name wrong ^^; )

Omnipresent Glitch

Zach Barren
I beat them up.

I didn't like it, if that helps. But they kept screwing up the aether by summoning Good King Moggle Mog.

"Ku! That's quite okay, kupo! I'm an Ivalician Moogle (And sometimes Emperor Larsa - it's a good Human form to take, nice and cute) - the only aether/mist thing we need to worry about is the impeding Cataclysm which causes Final Fantasy Tactics to be a thing! Stiiiiill not sure how that happens."

Rikku Takanashi
"Ah very good point Miss Moogle! If there was team for Paws only we would surely come out on top! What with all the different animals and creatures that might join!" she says wagging her tails eagerly then looks at the Kitsune that mentioned defeating Moogles "Ah those are the bad summoned Eorzean Moogles I don't think they'd join anyway" (Note iv not played 14 I just know some of its lore and might have spelled the land's name wrong ^^; )

"Mhm! I mean, they've even got Pokemon-esque creatures! Now those would be kupo! And liz-- I've even been a Bangaa before, kupo! That's not even counting the original creatures - but instead, we've not gotten that choice! At least tonight we got a Paw item for the event... kupo~!"

((haha mun is quite addicted to it ^w^ with my cute catboy who has a pet chocobo and is a summoner also a dork))

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
So is moogles in even ff games?

Friendly Guardian

"Yes yes! Pokemon animals definatly could tip the scales in our favor!" she says excitedly

"You've a Larsa Avi? Cool! And you've been a Bangaa you say? Very interesting! As far as Humaniod forms go iv a great many ranging from Kitsune Gijinka's to elves to Checkmatean knights but as far as Animals go this fox form is new on me my typical form is that of a Siamese cat" she explains before nodding "Yes I was worried animals might not get anything this event but it seems they do!"

(Iv been wanting to play FF14 for a long time but alas my only home internet is currently my 3DS and I don't have the money to spend on it T . T)

@SheyenneThunderstorm I think there are moogles in some form or another in every FF even if they make only a tiny cameo I think the same is true of Chocobo's too (They seriously need to do a Chocobo fur here! lol)

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Rikku Takanashi
"Yes yes! Pokemon animals definatly could tip the scales in our favor!" she says excitedly

"You've a Larsa Avi? Cool! And you've been a Bangaa you say? Very interesting! As far as Humaniod forms go iv a great many ranging from Kitsune Gijinka's to elves to Checkmatean knights but as far as Animals go this fox form is new on me my typical form is that of a Siamese cat" she explains before nodding "Yes I was worried animals might not get anything this event but it seems they do!"

(Iv been wanting to play FF14 for a long time but alas my only home internet is currently my 3DS and I don't have the money to spend on it T . T)

@SheyenneThunderstorm I think there are moogles in some form or another in every FF even if they make only a tiny cameo I think the same is true of Chocobo's too (They seriously need to do a Chocobo fur here! lol)

I heard from my step brother Moogle is FF mascot.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Toothsome Lunatic

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
my avi is a moogle too emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit