Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Cause I sure haven't..eh..it's Tuesday so it's only a day late but...well no worries....right? sweatdrop

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Xeiro Flora
Cause I sure haven't..eh..it's Tuesday so it's only a day late but...well no worries....right? sweatdrop

I have not received anything and now it looks like they are already setting up the next event =.=

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

I have not received anything and now it looks like they are already setting up the next event =.=

Sadness...I want the bundle so I can become The Spirit of The Kitsune </3 But seems never will happen sad

MissKimKitty's Spouse

Lavish Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Over Easy 100
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Sadness...I want the bundle so I can become The Spirit of The Kitsune </3 But seems never will happen sad

That would be lame but not surprising .....

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Kitlanya
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Er, which lame? My want or Gaia possibly forcing us to buy our prize?

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Yeah there is no way I am wasting any more gold on this new event if I am getting nothing for the last one :/

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Xeiro Flora

What are you talking about? It's not a day late- the event ended on the morning of the 30th.
It's several days late, at least 17 Gcash announcements, and another event just kicked off- and they didn't even announce a winner let alone hand out the prizes.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Yeah there is no way I am wasting any more gold on this new event if I am getting nothing for the last one :/

Indeed, however if there are gams like last one then that will be a maybe...agreed I think? (I spent 1,000,000,000 last event, ended with 5,000,000,000)

MissKimKitty's Spouse

Lavish Kitten

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Over Easy 100
Xeiro Flora
Kitlanya
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Sorry I mean the buying of prizes and/or crap prizes.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Rosalind Hawk
Xeiro Flora

What are you talking about? It's not a day late- the event ended on the morning of the 30th.
It's several days late, at least 17 Gcash announcements, and another event just kicked off- and they didn't even announce a winner let alone hand out the prizes.

Noooo, Gaia said that around Monday possibly they give prize, being Tuesday so..ya....but I feel cheated either way if it's coming or not...until I get it I feel like Gaia's friend zoned me : (

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Kitlanya
Xeiro Flora
Kitlanya
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Sorry I mean the buying of prizes and/or crap prizes.

Okay..*sigh*..

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Indeed, however if there are gams like last one then that will be a maybe...agreed I think? (I spent 1,000,000,000 last event, ended with 5,000,000,000)

I think from the games I was about even with what I spent unfortunately :/

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Oh, well maybe luck be on your side this time then, and hey, at least you broke even, most people don't even get that, they usually lose a little or a lot by the end, heh.

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Oh, well maybe luck be on your side this time then, and hey, at least you broke even, most people don't even get that, they usually lose a little or a lot by the end, heh.

Yeah well I will stick with their slots/blackjack if I choose to gamble. Because then I am only betting 100 gold vs their events 100,000 gold (may have been more/less; I don't recall) crap >.<

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora
ashleyrulzxoxo
Xeiro Flora

Yeah well I will stick with their slots/blackjack if I choose to gamble. Because then I am only betting 100 gold vs their events 100,000 gold (may have been more/less; I don't recall) crap >.<

Meh. Okay then...still sadness..*sigh sigh* *watches rain fall down the window screen*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff