• Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
BUMP.
Your Obedient Friend, O.G.

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
I have continued to use the method conventional 'Gaians' call 'bumping', but it has not been a success. Am I meant to lead a secluded life?
Your Obedient Friend, O.G.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Who ends up taking care of your child, you or Roul???

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
dragonlover5
Who ends up taking care of your child, you or Raoul?

Ah, Gustave. It was too painful to even look at him, to be reminded of Christine's death. I couldn't bear to take care of him; I am a murderer, a deformed monster. I am unfit to be a parent. Thus, I ended up giving him to Raoul. As much as I despise the man, he must be better than I- for my beloved Christine chose him over me.
Every so often, I watch the boy. If Raoul makes one wrong move, the thin string that keeps me from ending his life will snap.
Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Kestrel the Companion
dragonlover5

Ah, Gustave. It was too painful to even look at him, to be reminded of Christine's death. I couldn't bear to take care of him; I am a murderer, a deformed monster. I am unfit to be a parent. Thus, I ended up giving him to Raoul. As much as I despise the man, he must be better than I- for my beloved Christine chose him over me.
Every so often, I watch the boy. If Raoul makes one wrong move, the thin string that keeps me from ending his life will snap.
Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

what the heck you are not phantom he would have taken care of his kid AND SHE CHOSE YOU AT THE END WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE NOT PHANTOM
dragonlover5
Kestrel the Companion
dragonlover5

Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

what the heck you are not phantom he would have taken care of his kid AND SHE CHOSE YOU AT THE END WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE NOT PHANTOM

Calm down. I'm sure he has his reasons for doing what he did and so you do not have the right to call him a false Phantom.

My Dear Opera Ghost, how did you learn to sing to be as amazing as you are today? Did you teach yourself or did you learn from someone else?

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
mai1001

My Dear Opera Ghost, how did you learn to sing to be as amazing as you are today? Did you teach yourself or did you learn from someone else?

In my early years, because of my disfigured face, no human would come near me. My own mother and father abandoned me. As I grew older, I became aware of this and took advantage of my seclusion. I wandered- I ran away. I had fallen into a band of gypsies, where I had learned
the art of illusion and ventriliquism, and however horribly they treated me, I thanked them afterwards. Nearby where I was born, in Rouen, there was a Cathedral famous for their choir, who could sing at astronomical heights.
I would scramble inside just to hear them, using my skills in invisibility and stealth. Every night, I would stay in that church, mimicking the beautiful voices echoing in my head. I had found my music. I had found something that would only cause me joy. My heart would swell hearing their voices come out of my throat whenever I pleased.
This cathedral is also where I had learned to play the organ, using the same methods. The man there who I watched, Jean Titelouze, soon after became a famous organ teacher. I may or may not have left a letter in the pews telling the church officials of his talent.

Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

Dapper Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
Good day, Sir Phantom. Loved your singing, rivaled only to that of my mother ( oc creation). Anyway, I came to ask if you share a taste in classical music, given the instruments you play and the music you sing. If so, do you have a favorite composer?

Dangerous Friend

7,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
iOctavia

Good day, Sir Phantom. Loved your singing, rivaled only to that of my mother. Anyway, I came to ask if you share a taste in classical music, given the instruments you play and the music you sing. If so, do you have a favorite composer?

I thank you for your kind words. I am, indeed, fond of the classical style- even though it is usually not of the voice, it is a beautiful example of how music should truly be. My favorite composer, if I could choose even one, is Franz Schubert. He rivaled even that of the celebrated Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart, and relished in the pride of both keyboard and violin, both my preferences.

Your Obedient Friend,
O.G.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas