Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

I know sex bob-omb was supposed to be a mediocre band...but I totally dig their sound. emotion_dealwithit
I'm actually kinda sad they're not a real band. And finding the soundtrack is actually not easy...

I gotta rock out to "Garbage Truck" every once in awhile.
Ah yes, I actually found the soundtrack for the movie.. probably on TPB.. Did you know Beck actually wrote Garbage Truck?.. I heard he did alot of the music for the movie.. and that song Ramona.. originally by him.

Dapper Gekko

X_X Erumaren
Ah yes, I actually found the soundtrack for the movie.. probably on TPB.. Did you know Beck actually wrote Garbage Truck?.. I heard he did alot of the music for the movie.. and that song Ramona.. originally by him.

Actually, I do believe I did hear that. It makes a lot of sense considering his songs are chock full of strange lyrics.
Yeah... and Metric did Black Sheep

Sugary Strawberry

14,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Sweetest 250
I'll take you for a ride...

In my garbage truck ;')
I also really liked the soundtrack. I'm a fan of Threshold and Garbage Truck, of course.

2,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm in lesbians with all of you.
I also really dig their sound, and I wish there were more songs to enjoy.
oh sex bob-omb. <3
WE ARE SEX BOB OMB AND WE'RE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF!

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
this song is called i'm so sad so very very sad.

Wheezing Lunatic

i'm in lesbians with the soundtrack, movie, and books.

I'M HEARIN VOICES, ANIMAL NOISES!!!!!!!!!!

Anxious Browser

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
I am ******** in lesbians with that movie! Anyway, pretty cool soundtrack.

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A Flash Flood of Colour
X_X Erumaren

Actually, I do believe I did hear that. It makes a lot of sense considering his songs are chock full of strange lyrics.

a friend of mine who read the comics told me that a lot of the songs were actually in the comics. Nonetheless, I love Beck's musicianship on the soundtrack and bought it. I also love T. Rex's Teenage Dream c:

Interesting Noob

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I honestly can't decide between this soundtrack or Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist soundtrack as my all time favorite @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff