Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well?

Yes! 0.78378378378378 78.4% [ 58 ]
NO! 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 6 ]
Repo? 0.13513513513514 13.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I just recently found it like 2 weeks ago and I love it.
Blind Mag and Grave Robber for life whee

Distinct Tycoon

It's all about Anthony Head (Nathan)

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
Realy like Anthony Head in this. He was Nathan/Repoman in this, and Rocky in Rocky Horror Picture show. His voice reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne in places. Pluss i can sing his lines well so that a pluss XD

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
Miss Maple Syrup
I just recently found it like 2 weeks ago and I love it.
Blind Mag and Grave Robber for life whee

You know what graverobber's favorite fruit is?

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!
Drath_Heizen
Realy like Anthony Head in this. He was Nathan/Repoman in this, and Rocky in Rocky Horror Picture show. His voice reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne in places. Pluss i can sing his lines well so that a pluss XD

...what?

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
NiimuraJun
Drath_Heizen

...what?

what are you whating?
Drath_Heizen
NiimuraJun
Drath_Heizen

...what?

what are you whating?

I put what I was 'what'ing in bold.
Since when was he Rocky in Rocky Horror?

Ruthless Lover

5,650 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Market Browser 100
I was sat on and forced to watch it xd now I'm pretty much obsessed. I've even gotten my other friend's to watch it at least once. Anyone else absolutely LOVE Graverobbers voice? heart

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
NiimuraJun
Drath_Heizen
NiimuraJun
Drath_Heizen

...what?

what are you whating?

I put what I was 'what'ing in bold.
Since when was he Rocky in Rocky Horror?

Ok my bad XD I watched an interview with him on the late late night show and they apparentlky were jokeing and stuff. XP bah. that would have been cool if he was but oh well. NEVER MIND!!! *strikes it from the list of knowledge* I"M AN IDEOT!!! NO LISTEN TO ME XD

Moonlight Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hunter 50
Xx Black_Rose_Neko xX
I was sat on and forced to watch it xd now I'm pretty much obsessed. I've even gotten my other friend's to watch it at least once. Anyone else absolutely LOVE Graverobbers voice? heart

I like it too but I enjoy the fact that the guy playing Fabi actualy has a deeper voice XD also how like Anthony uses different singing voices to depict the different bipoler like mental state of nathan/repoman

Distinct Tycoon

This is getting a lot more attention than I thought it would, haha. :3 Yeah, it's been a while, I need to watch it again *_*
I was actually just listening to the deluxe edition of the soundtrack yesterday on my way to work. Such a great soundtrack, and easily my favorite track is Mark It Up.
I love the interaction between Pavi and Luigi, even though Bill Moseley (Luigi) really can't sing, you can just tell he's having a blast in this song.
Hell, I forgot I had the soundtrack, until I finished listening to The Devil's Carnival soundtrack, which is AMAZING by the way, its been years since I saw the movie.. I should probably pop it in sometime soon before I see TDC....

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
I really loved that movie. Almost every song was catchy and genius. Nathan and Shilo were the best, their voices contrast well with each other in my opinion.
best musical ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces