*This is a copy-paste from the jazz blues section. I technically should be posting in the "Name This Song" thread, but honestly, nobody is ever helpful in threads like that. It may also belong here, since it might be to a soundtrack. Please, help me find the song information.*

"Metal Gear Cries" is the title I have it as in my iPod. I'm pretty sure it's wrong, though. Years ago, I downloaded this song, and have since been wanting to find out the artist.

There is little to what makes up the song, but it's beautiful and unique. It has a soft blues feel, but has some interesting tones to it. It even has male vocal harmonics, without actual words. Most of, if not the entirety of the song is composed of a steel string (form the sounds of it) guitar, which is played in a (as stated) soft, sad blues.

I've been procrastinating a good deal towards finding out the origin of this song. Someone, I beg of you, please help me. Shazam doesn't work, nor does sound hound or any other song identification software. Anyone?

Note: This is just a clip of the song, and not it's entirety.
The Song