Welcome to Gaia! ::

that song is pretty good Utada Hikaru sings that song!

Feral Fox

7,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Yeah I've heard the japanese version of it, its called "Hikari" in the music video Utada is washing dishes, and she lookspretty happy about it, lol. Anyone heard "Colors" ?

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
If you want to discuss Utada Hikaru, the best place for that would be in the International Music forum wink
sure. theres 4 versions of simple and clean in all
the english one
the english remix
the japanese one - hikari
and the orchestral version which is really pretty (it sounds like disney stuff) domokun domokun domokun ^^
It's okay. Nice n' all. I prefer it more than the english version.
i am sure alot of people have gotten to hear both eng and jap vers sometime.
Any version of that song doesn't matter to me. I just love that song. I'm still waiting to get a good chance to get the Kingdom Hearts CD.
Yeah, it's good. I kinda like the english version better though--it's more upbeat and all.

Newbie Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I have some versions of it burned onto a CD. Lets see... I have the song from the begging of Kingdom Hearts. The slow, english version, and the techno japanses one.
Thats totally awesome. I get points for bumping. Isn't that cool! I want the darn bow tie and bunny ears
But dude. I'm sooooooooooo in love with my teacher! Mr. Tofanelli..He's so..gorgeous..I couldn't stop staring. U know that kinda feeling u get when u see one billion dollars
outlawz_2o4
that song is pretty good Utada Hikaru sings that song!
Yup my friend burned it to a cd so I can listen to it at anytime ^_^
i love the japanese song. I love singing it
I know both the english and japanese, and I used to looove this song but now I HATE IT. AHH... god. stressed But heh... yeah... redface
I like all the versions of Simple and Clean...
The Japanese Remix, the English plantib remix, the original Japanese and English versions, and the Orchestrated one... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff