Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello fellow Starkid/Dikrats! I want to know how many Starkid fans are on Gaia! I already know that there is me....and, well...me. Oh! But there's.....uhm....er....me. Today is April 13th, 2012..also known as by Starkids/Dikrats, The best day ever! Why you may ask?
1- I painted my nails!! ^V^ heh, nevermind.
1- Holy Musical B@man! Youtube Premiere @ 9PM
2- ^^^^Look at the Above^^^^

Who here is going to go see The Apocalyptour Tour when it comes to a city near you?? [[I apologize in advance for my extreme burst of excitement.]] I AM !!! WITH MY BESTEST BUDDEHS EVA!!!

5/9 Chicago
5/10 Chicago
5/11 Indy
5/13 Nashville
5/14 New Orleans
5/15 Houston
5/16 Austin

5/19 Anaheim
5/20 San Diego
5/22 LA
5/23 LA

5/25 San Francisco
5/27 Portland
5/28 Seattle
5/29 Vancouver
5/31 Denver
6/1 Kansas City
6/2 St Louis
6/4 Ann Arbor
6/5 Philly
6/7 DC
6/9 Boston
6/10 NYC

~The bolded ones are my few options. If you are going to one of these..I might see you there!~
I can't wait to see how many people post!

So, post your personal favorites..about Starkid in general! ex:: person, character, production, song, gif, couple, anything!
::My Obsessions::

Person:: ~All of Them!~
****S.I.W.T.M.:: ~Joseph Michael Richter~
M.I.W.S.T.M.A.P.O.:: ~The Hunger Games~ [] Joe W. could just put his Umbridge Dress Back On and Instantly Become Effie! []
W.I.A.J.O.T.S.:: ~They are flippin' Starkids! --Joe W. has better legs than me.

I shall be adding more favorites, I'm tired, and I need to prepare for watching HMB!! TTwTT

****-Starkid I Want to Marry -Movie I want Starkid to Make a Parody Of -Why I am Jealous of Team Starkid
Now there's me! I LOVE STARKID!!! (There totally needs to be a guild for this fandom, which should be brought to the attention of Starkid.)

Anyways...

I love all Starkids, and I'm not ignoring that Clark is totally hot, but Joe Walker is SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the best male singers on Starkid (in my opinion): Darren Criss (who will never NOT be a Starkid), Dylan Saunders, Brian Rosenthal, (who totally needs to be involved in more concerts).

Female singers: I kinda miss Bonnie, but I get such a kick out of Lauren Lopez.

What I want them to parody: It wouldn't be easy, but The Chronicles of Narnia (entire book series).

I LOVE "Kick it Up a Notch", "To Have a Home", "Different as Can Be", and if I don't stop the list there, I'll never be able to stop the list.

Interesting Genius

Ok. I am a HUGE StarKid fan! I absolutely love all of their musicals. I went and saw them live in ApocalypTour on May 13th in Nashville! I am in love with Joey's voice and my favorite soundtrack would have to be the SPACE tour version of Even Though. Status Quo is close to second. I love all of MAMD soundtracks. Holy Musical B@man was too great! Who's excited for Leaky Con? (I'm not going, but I can't wait for all of the StarKids to be together and make another Harry Potter musical!) heart
I adore starkid in everyway.
I didn't make it to the tour cause my friend gave out her tickets, even though she promised me one gonk
I love every starkid and every song and every... just everything. 3nodding

Friendly Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
I don't know which one is my favorite, but my fave musical is Holy musical B@man.

Durem Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
So excited for A Very Potter Musical: Senior Year!!!
THEY ARE JUST PLAIN AMAZING!!! My life turns around them... I dance in the streets with my friends singning «To Be A Man», and we just feel Totally Awesome!!! Later in life, I want to be Lauren Lopez... but a little bit taller razz !!!!! And I can't tell who's my favorite, because I love them all in so many different ways! But I gotta say... Dylan Saunders made me fall off my chair when I first heard him sing (not in AVPM, because it wasn't really singing... but KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!) And my favorite show is... Holy Musical B@man, but that's partially because Batman is my all time favorite superhero!
OMR! I love Starkid sooo much! It's supermegafoxyawesomehot!
Because of Starkid....
Every time I see Red Vines in the store I HAVE to buy them,
Every time someone asks me what i want to be when i grow up i say I want to be... a STARSHIP RANGER!,
Whenever one of my friends touches me (not THAT way you pervs) i shout "YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO TOUCH!"

LOL! Like I said, Starkid....Love it!
OMG TEAM STARKID FTW!

Yes, I'm a fan ^^'

Shy Flatterer

I love Starkid <3
I don't make it to any of their tours because well... I live in Australia.
But still, love them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces