Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congrats! blaugh
I didn't take mine off for awhile either lol, but eventually had to because it was just so unbearably hot out ;_;

I wonder who is winning more in those duels.... sweatdrop

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mostly Eiki... But Tuti REALLY gets pissed when it goes into strip dueling...
Fuji: Well considering Eiki-san is a better duelist, he doesn't lose clothes as fast...
Taka: And Sano-san falls for the same effect monsters time and time again...
Fuji: Yes there's that. I'm looking forward to seeing where Jams takes the Prince of tennis cards. I am really looking forward to "Fuji Yuuta" and "Kindness Pair" smile
Fujiko... No taping the Mizuki and Kirihara ones to the dart board. Ok?
Fuji: :sigh:
Brotherly love whee
..and no, Fuji, that's not nice sticking people's faces on dart boards even if it's hilarious xd

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fuji: Just Mizuki's?
Taka: Fujiko, I know he hurt Yuuta, but you already got him back. And you bash him every time you see him anyways.
Fuji: :sigh: You're right Taka-san. :cuddle:
Taka: 4laugh redface
whee
I knew Fuji was tough, but didn't know he was that violent sweatdrop

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
He's not really violent. Just kinda cruel sometimes.
Fuji: :small smile:
And he can hold a grudge. I like how he totally ignores Mizuki every time he sees him. And because Mizuki seems to thrive on attention, it really irritates him when someone ignores him.
Haha, bad bad Fujiko whee
»»E C L I P S E --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------×

Hehe, Dirty Pair, Daddy's Toy Pair *dirty thoughts* and Seigaku's Dog & Monkey Pair... wtf? (But I'm sure there is a Japanese story behind the dog and monkey). Some of the titles are pretty pretty funny like No Socialibity Pair.

Eiki in a Mohawk? What show was this in? I want to see Eiki with a Mohawk.

×-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- D E M O N««
I know I've seen the thing where he has the blonde hair, but cannot for the life of me remember now! >.<;
Because I remember saying "So that's why he has that..."
Ugh, this is gonna drive me nuts xD

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Some of the pair names make me giggle too. And I don't remember where I saw the Eiki with a mohawk pic. I think it was on Devart somewhere. And I didn't save it... But I have all those lovely screencaps where he guest starred in Kamen Rider. Soooo tasty!!! 4laugh
He looked really good in those heart
I love the way his hair was styled in them.
»»E C L I P S E --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------×

He was hot. cool

Aww, I hate it when I do that, now when I save a picture I have the artist and the picture title as the title for the picture.

I guess I need to stalk Eiki over seas to see what show it was... and other stalking reasons. XD

×-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- D E M O N««
Hey not before the rest of us rofl

Okay, how about you guys join me? xd

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces