Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Has anyone listened to the amazing soundtrack from Bonnie & Clyde? It's a Frank Wildhorn musical— I know, I know, but hear me out.

It's phenomenal. Like, I've seen the show, which is amazing, but even just the soundtrack is absolutely spectacular. Has anyone else listened to it/love it with everything in their heart?

And also, do not get me started on Jeremy Jordan and Laura Osnes' voices. Because— ugh. gonk I want to be them.
Never of heard it but that sounds wonderful! Is there some negative feelings about Frank Wildhorn? Once I saw that name I was like "Yeah! I love Jekyll & Hyde, so I'll love this!". I liked what I've heard of The Scarlet Pimpernel and Civil War too.

What are some of the best songs from that musical?

Fashionable Entrepreneur

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rae of Hope
Never of heard it but that sounds wonderful! Is there some negative feelings about Frank Wildhorn? Once I saw that name I was like "Yeah! I love Jekyll & Hyde, so I'll love this!". I liked what I've heard of The Scarlet Pimpernel and Civil War too.

What are some of the best songs from that musical?

Oh yeah, there's definitely some negative feelings about him, unfortunately. Most of the Broadway community kind of shirk him off before he even has the chance to try. People joke around that if he wrote a musical and didn't attach his name to it, it would win all the Tonys— but since he does, all the critics hate them.

It really is an amazing show, though. Some of the most popular songs off of the soundtrack are: The World Will Remember Us, Raise a Little Hell, and Dying Ain't So Bad— however, I would suggest that you listen to the entire soundtrack, as it's all pretty phenomenal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff