Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exoth XIII
The_Lady_Delirium_
Exoth XIII
"Mother knows best" wouldn't even make my top 10. While Dunna Murphy has an absolutely fantastic voice that could easily have landed her on this list, the lyrics didn't flow, and the music was lackluster. It lacks the bombast of a truly great villain song.

My villain song rankings:
1. Hellfire. Undisputedly the best damn villain song ever.
2. Poor Unfortunate souls. I love the bass drums in this.
3. Friends on the Other Side. Who says Disney's lost it?
4. The Cellblock Tango (Chicago). Yes, another one off NC's list. Shut up. It's good.
5. In the Dark of the Night. I never liked Anastasia, but I loved this song.
6. Dentist
7. Be Prepared. Overrated, IMO.
8. Shiver My Timbers
9. This Jesus Must Die (JC Superstar). Technically. There wasn't really a big bad in this movie.
10. Epiphany / Pretty Women (tied)
11. Up There (South Park)
12. Razzle Dazzle (Chicago)
13. Robot Hell (Futurama)
14. Gaston
15. You've got to pick a pocket or two (Oliver)
16. My Eyes (Dr. Horrible) (Yes, there were better songs, but none of them really captured Billy's motivation, and that's what villain songs are about.)
17. The World's Greatest Criminal Mind
18. The Inquisition
19. Oogie Boogie song
20. Mother Knows Best (Here. A good voice can only do so much.)
21. Toxic Love
22. Dance, magic, dance (Bottom of the barrel. Not one of Bowie's better songs, and it doesn't really say anything.

Honorable Mention:
Home on The Range (Rescuers Down Under) Not on the list because George C. Scott can't sing for s**t. That said, it's hilarious. He's singing a barbaric version of the song about how he kills and strips the hides off of animals just to traumatize the boy he kidnapped.
i will agree with you on oogie boogie and dance magic dance but chicago? really? ok i agree on cell block tango but razzle dazzle no not a villain song that is more a crook not a villain

Crooks count as villains. It was within his power to save an innocent, and she was the only person executed at this prison. He makes a mockery of the law, breaking it where necessary, to make money.
If you throw out "Razzle Dazzle" because he's not evil enough, you'd have to throw out, among other things, "Up there," which was sung by satan himself. (In the south park movie, his motivations are arguably not evil.)
alright you are right i didn't even think about it

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Exoth XIII
Flame Illusion
Not sure if you'd consider this a villain song but..

:O
Damn! How did they get Danny Elfman to work on this piece of s**t movie?

No idea.
But it's awesome song.
Really short though.
I Think that halfway through making the song, Elfman was like "Wait what? This is for a spy kids movie? ******** that." And then he walked off.

Timid Genius

ElphabaTheDelerious
I saw the this topic's title and thought Mother Knws best and relized you already said it lol.
Another good one is Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Friendly Raider

The Lion King 2 - The Lullaby by Zira
Listen! if you've never heard it :3

Loyal Girl

How about "Big And Loud" -- Darla's sweet yet sinister song? twisted

She kinda resembles as Shirley Temple, or Baby Doll from "Batman: The Animated Series." It's a rumor I've read off the comment thread from Youtube.

Friendly Friend

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ElphabaTheDelerious
bsb119lol
Sweeney Todd's 'A Little Priest'. Unless that's not included as a villain song? confused

I'd definitely count it as a villain song, though I'd also count "Pretty Women" as a villain song as well.
was awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces