Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Some of the player started the season 4 and already get 1000+point but why some people still can't battle and keep pop out the window that said "Soul Crash been update"!!!!

I know that the point is resat so that all the player can play the season fair.......

But there is no point to resat the point because only some player are allow to battle!!!!!!!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'm at 1.8k points since I saved all of the energy that was gifted to me in the previous season. Level 53 at the moment. sweatdrop

It sucks that some people are stuck and can't play, though. I noticed that the windows were lagging a bit earlier. Had to refresh the screen a few times before I could go through. Maybe have been lag.

Gaian

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Trinity-Xing
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Some of the player started the season 4 and already get 1000+point but why some people still can't battle and keep pop out the window that said "Soul Crash been update"!!!!

I know that the point is resat so that all the player can play the season fair.......

But there is no point to resat the point because only some player are allow to battle!!!!!!!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

im still 0 soul points! they should compensate us!!! UNFAIR
Trinity-Xing

Hi there,

We have recently pushed out a new version of the game that fixes many of these issues. Please go ahead and give it a try, and let us know if you continue to experience any problems. Go ahead and try to play the game again and let us know if you still continue to get the error!

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Social Jackie
Trinity-Xing

Hi there,

We have recently pushed out a new version of the game that fixes many of these issues. Please go ahead and give it a try, and let us know if you continue to experience any problems. Go ahead and try to play the game again and let us know if you still continue to get the error!

Thank you
why everytime i fight and win i always get 1 soul points, im level 53.. that's not fair.. if this things keep going on,,it's getting so boring...

In a relationship with Claire Hawkins

Gambino Medic

I'm done with Soul Crash, at the end of season 3 I was at 506 I wasn't able to play 1 day and I ended up at rank 3653.

That plus even with a high streak (227 at the time) I was only making 1-3 points tops compared to season 3's 15-18 points a fight.

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
MidnightBlue9999
I'm done with Soul Crash, at the end of season 3 I was at 506 I wasn't able to play 1 day and I ended up at rank 3653.

That plus even with a high streak (227 at the time) I was only making 1-3 points tops compared to season 3's 15-18 points a fight.

this make people quit the game.

Desirable Tycoon

17,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Trinity-Xing
MidnightBlue9999

this make people quit the game.
YEP

Fashionable Shopper

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Good news!!! they fix the point!!!
Trinity-Xing

Hi there,

Ok, you should be earning Soul Points as usual. Click HERE for more information.

Distinct Gaian

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Never got the email for the game talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers