Welcome to Gaia! ::

whenver i try to increase my stats from 0 when i have 84, i do it all and then click enter but i get a the game has updated please refresh error everytime. my internet speed is fine and i've already tried mozilla firefox and google chrome
i get the same it realy needs to b updated this
YEAh... plz fix it its not fair play witouth adding stat points....
I'm trying to increase my stats and every time i try to it says game is updated please refresh the game please could you fix it urgently because its not fair playing without increasing all your stats. I've tried other browsers as well google chrome,opera,mozzila,internet explorer can oyu fix it quickly
yeah i am having the same problem too i cant add stat points on the game which sucks
Hello good day to all .. i just want to raise some concern when i do edit the stat and save them my browser say Soul crash update refresh browser .. i am already have a 131+ stat that i cant add to my stat .. it is a little bit frustrating fighting with out any stat at all got 2 loses already .. can any one help me regarding this issue ... i think im not just the one having difficulties a lot of new players as well .. thank in advance ,, and happy gaming to all crying
me too... i got the same stat... and a lot o point to do nothing...

Sex Symbol

Can't they fix this? I already bought epic items in this game. It's my first day as a player and I'm getting disappointed already. sad
same problem here too
Same problem here aswell. i see other new players with there stats working just fine i even went to try it on my brothers account and it didnt work on there either. can you please fix the bug it is severly annoying that new players are unable to increase stats. the longer u wait the more players you will loose as they will be unable to have fun with the game being thrashed by everyone that can put stats in.
gmasboy1040
whenver i try to increase my stats from 0 when i have 84, i do it all and then click enter but i get a the game has updated please refresh error everytime. my internet speed is fine and i've already tried mozilla firefox and google chrome

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you have this problem! Unfortunately this is a known issue. The Developers are actively working on the issue, and soon should have it resolved. (Soon as in they believe they have it fixed, the fix is in QA and hopefully it will pass and be released soon smile )
thankfully so far i haven't encountered that bug rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces