Welcome to Gaia! ::

XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

0.0 Really? 0.0 What did you find out?

Ill start off small. The United States isnt a country, Its a British colony called "The Crown Colony" along with 57 other states and places.

yeah? I didn't know that. Here comes social studies...L_L lol does it have to do something with the ACTA?

I dont like social studies either... but now i HAVE to learn it. How pitiful... but A.C.T.A is just something to stop us from learning these things. They want to censor certain things and make sure that we dont look at them. SO A.C.T.A gives them the right to see what we're doing and telling others and waching and etc. on the computer

seriously! What's the point in censoring a lot of things? ITS THE INTERNET. they are being so unreasonable...

Yes very. No one owns the internet, but so it seems they want to be the owners who call the shots. sighness...

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If the bill passes, no one in the congress would be voted ever again. That's why the Congress is backing out. Sucks to be the sponsor of SOPA.

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

0.0 Really? 0.0 What did you find out?

Ill start off small. The United States isnt a country, Its a British colony called "The Crown Colony" along with 57 other states and places.

yeah? I didn't know that. Here comes social studies...L_L lol does it have to do something with the ACTA?

I dont like social studies either... but now i HAVE to learn it. How pitiful... but A.C.T.A is just something to stop us from learning these things. They want to censor certain things and make sure that we dont look at them. SO A.C.T.A gives them the right to see what we're doing and telling others and waching and etc. on the computer

seriously! What's the point in censoring a lot of things? ITS THE INTERNET. they are being so unreasonable...

Yes very. No one owns the internet, but so it seems they want to be the owners who call the shots. sighness...

-_-' are they going to vote on if it passes? or are they just saying they are going to censor a lot of things? Who even started the idea to censor the internet? People are hatin them right now. Not that I blame them... i hate em too - . -
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

-_-' are they going to vote on if it passes? or are they just saying they are going to censor a lot of things? Who even started the idea to censor the internet? People are hatin them right now. Not that I blame them... i hate em too - . -

Nothings even right D: i wish i could like type it all down but its just to much to explain >.<! They are casting votes but they might just pass it under the table. The world isnt right in fact we were doomed from the start, not saying we should give up but everything is and was planned. WW1, WW2, and WW3 were all planned by the Rostchild family and world leaders. Just like 9/11. Some people already know it was a hoax and it was planned too. EVERYTHING was organized from the start and since their plans are getting ruined a bit, they want to censor the internet so no one would catch on to what they are doing.

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

Nothings even right D: i wish i could like type it all down but its just to much to explain >.<! They are casting votes but they might just pass it under the table. The world isnt right in fact we were doomed from the start, not saying we should give up but everything is and was planned. WW1, WW2, and WW3 were all planned by the Rostchild family and world leaders. Just like 9/11. Some people already know it was a hoax and it was planned too. EVERYTHING was organized from the start and since their plans are getting ruined a bit, they want to censor the internet so no one would catch on to what they are doing.

Wow. O.O That's evil >_< So everything is planned! Just censoring the internet so we won't see what they are TRULY doing! >:l Now that's what you call UNFAIR.
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

Wow. O.O That's evil >_< So everything is planned! Just censoring the internet so we won't see what they are TRULY doing! >:l Now that's what you call UNFAIR.

I know right.... i would love to just be a child again XD
SOPA is horrible but no matter what we do, the lobbyists keep coming up with more and more bogus bills, what's up with ACTA?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
warlock90000
SOPA is horrible but no matter what we do, the lobbyists keep coming up with more and more bogus bills, what's up with ACTA?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A.C.T.A is just as bad as SOPA and PIPA. But its alot worse in the same time. It gives the government the right to surveillance the net for people who download "illegal things" and to just look at what you are doing. You would have no privacy at all. If they catch u sharing copy righted information, they will sent you directly to jail, thats if you didnt know yet.

Adored Cat

20,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
scream I hate SOPA

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

Haha yeah. When I was a child I wasn't interested in the internet at all. I would always play outside all the time, but now that we are teenagers....yeah we just can't get enough of the technology. We NEED and WANT technology. AND we don't want problems that would effect the internet where we socialize and do most of our research on. Yes, being a child is stress free now that I think about it. Makes you not worry about a lot of things that grown ups have to deal with. Too bad....time has to go on VoV
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

Haha yeah. When I was a child I wasn't interested in the internet at all. I would always play outside all the time, but now that we are teenagers....yeah we just can't get enough of the technology. We NEED and WANT technology. AND we don't want problems that would effect the internet where we socialize and do most of our research on. Yes, being a child is stress free now that I think about it. Makes you not worry about a lot of things that grown ups have to deal with. Too bad....time has to go on VoV

Saddly i agree... we need the internet. Either to talk to others or conduct research, being a child was... amazing... i envy their youth. I use to go out and do the same as you, play with my friends, come back home all dirty and sweat from playing in the grass and running around. Swimming playing marbles and sports and card games. Gah.... those we're the days right? Where we had no responsibilities.. no worries... no problems... we minded our own business and did what we liked. For an example, me. I have now become a Freedom Fighter Activist and the world is in my hands. But not i alone. (BTW spread the website? http://www.new-world-order-plan.org) Ill protect you and all those people in the world :p, even if i dont know you or those people in the world, i wont let anything go unjust. S.O.P.A im sure alot of people helped out, but A.C.T.A.... thats something not alot of people are protesting on. Me, im one of those people trying to warn others about it. Sorry for the paragraph XD .. ive been.. stressed lately and i have alot on my mind :s

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx
Winwonhu
XLily_Cloudx

Saddly i agree... we need the internet. Either to talk to others or conduct research, being a child was... amazing... i envy their youth. I use to go out and do the same as you, play with my friends, come back home all dirty and sweat from playing in the grass and running around. Swimming playing marbles and sports and card games. Gah.... those we're the days right? Where we had no responsibilities.. no worries... no problems... we minded our own business and did what we liked. For an example, me. I have now become a Freedom Fighter Activist and the world is in my hands. But not i alone. (BTW spread the website? http://www.new-world-order-plan.org) Ill protect you and all those people in the world :p, even if i dont know you or those people in the world, i wont let anything go unjust. S.O.P.A im sure alot of people helped out, but A.C.T.A.... thats something not alot of people are protesting on. Me, im one of those people trying to warn others about it. Sorry for the paragraph XD .. ive been.. stressed lately and i have alot on my mind :s

Yes. We already have our youth but now we have to be responsible adults >Xl It's hard work!! DX and sure! I'll spread the website n_n Always want to let people know what's going on. It's cool that you care so much about this. I care about it alot too but not much as you. So that supports me to work harder. =3 It's ok about the paragraph. Remember, I love reading ^ ^ and yeah, looking for all the research can be tiring. You should take some brakes and be easy on yourself. You will work harder with a refreshed brain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff