Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Whose doing it?
I am... It'll be hard but if it kicks the media lobbyist in the taint real hard and makes em' s**t their pants I'm all for it. emotion_c8
User Image

Just a month....I can wait that long to get all the things I want and I'm an impatient person lol. So if I can wait you can too.

Spread the word of Black March.

EDIT:
Quote:
Regarding Black March: If you want to do something that makes a statement, consider shifting your money not only away from corporate media but to independent media. Buy comics published by someone other than DC and Marvel. Buy books from small and independent presses. Support independent production companies who fight to stay independent and fan-focused. Better yet, buy things directly from creators and artisans. Support independent retailers. Don't just blanket punish media producers and distributors—refocus those resources into supporting the ones who espouse and depend on free exchange of information and ideas. Because those are the people preserving intellectual freedom. Those are the people creating work of substance. And those are the people struggling to make a living, because they aren't bankrolled by the Corporate Elite lobbying for SOPA and PIPA.

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
i'll spread the word

Shirtless Millionaire

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'll do it as well. It's not gonna be that hard for me though.. I barely ever buy anything.

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Pochahontas
I'll do it as well. It's not gonna be that hard for me though.. I barely ever buy anything.

me as well...Besides its just a month lol

3,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
I would love to do this, but I've technically already bought a game for March. Pre-ordered. D: I didn't know this was going on until after. emotion_facepalm
I probably will forget it's March and do one of those. =/ But I could try, maybe.

12,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
This sounds like a grate idea! I will be participating, I just hope that enough people are willing to do this.

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
TangledCarnations
I would love to do this, but I've technically already bought a game for March. Pre-ordered. D: I didn't know this was going on until after. emotion_facepalm

I'm not sure if that one actually counts lol. Seeing how the money is probably in their accounts now and they'll just ship the game to you. I could be wrong.

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Indigo Kitsune
This sounds like a grate idea! I will be participating, I just hope that enough people are willing to do this.

Me too. It'd show the government and the media people that we (internet dwellers.lol) Are in control... Can't make much money if the majority of the people refuse to buy your crap.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
AngieTheCrazy
Indigo Kitsune

Me too. It'd show the government and the media people that we (internet dwellers.lol) Are in control... Can't make much money if the majority of the people refuse to buy your crap.
Does this mean we also have to stop using the internet?

Shy Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
Serene Dippity
AngieTheCrazy
Indigo Kitsune

I don't think so...we just can't buy things or download things illegally...for just a month

12,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
AngieTheCrazy
Indigo Kitsune

What is going to make this interesting for me, is that I work in retail; so even if I am not buying anything, I still have to help people find things. Its going to be hard, I guess I will just have to stay out of the electronics department, unless I can get in and out quickly or the store isn't too busy. That way at least, I won't have to help anyone buy items in that part of the store, well not vary often. So now I have to balance the protest with customer service, at last for the most part I don't have to think about this too much.
I have a nasty idea this will happen in England too. In fact it will affect the whole damn world.

I was gonna buy some good anime too, but I can wait a month.

The net may go down, possibly forever, I dunno... Just make sure you unite your friends and family just in case, never lose contact.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we can defeat this fascist blackout.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I scarcely buy music or games any more, I just do not have the time to waste due to work.

And with my MMOs I either have lifetime subs or year long subs so I will not be spending money on them during march anyhow.

Shadowy Inquisitor

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
AngieTheCrazy
Serene Dippity
AngieTheCrazy
Indigo Kitsune

I don't think so...we just can't buy things or download things illegally...for just a month
oh, okay c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces