Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

Son Of Primus

Signed it.
Galen Griffith
Junkbox_mule
Galen Griffith
KF-Socky

The government loves you're innocence, so agree to the bill, and become there subjects.
Reading through this thread, your spelling angered me almost as much as learning what ACTA was.

Reading through you're sentence, you're inability to shut you're pie-hole makes me laugh as much as the people who're trying to stop this bill.

You're an idiot. I find it pointless to explain why because in your misguided ignorance, you'll find some way to combat it (albeit miserably) and make more of a fool out of yourself. Also, you might want to start paying attention in English class.

While it's true you have every right to your own opinion (at least for now) and you support this bill/treaty, imagine having all of your freedoms stripped from you. Imagine the government taking control of everything. That's essentially what ACTA/SOPA/PIPA is. Sure, it's subtle now. And perhaps it will remain so for a while to come...but it's all leading up to a unified, totalitarian government system that demands complete obedience and compliance from the citizens. If you support this bill, you support the imprisonment of free speech, free information, and basically freedom in general. And if they can do that to the internet, who's to say that they can't expand that control? I suggest you look into NDAA if you want further proof of this.

Now, taking all of that into consideration, if you still support the passing of ACTA, you're not worth the time and effort. I doubt you're innocent of copyright infringement (or what the government is calling copyright infringement). If you truly support this, I hope you're one of the first people imprisoned unjustly under this new bill/treaty.
Galen Griffith
Junkbox_mule
Galen Griffith
KF-Socky

The government loves youre innocence, so agree to the bill, and become there subjects.
Reading through this thread, your spelling angered me almost as much as learning what ACTA was.

Reading through youre sentence, youre inability to shut youre pie-hole makes me laugh as much as the people whore trying to stop this bill.[/ ]

Any relation to Andy Griffith? Oh yeah he was funny in his time. You arent funny. Youre just immature. Of you cant handle being a mature adult might as well run home to mommy.
Lets face it, youre not going to be able to affect change by trolling. If we fail its because the bill had an unfair head start. Not because of your childish overinflated ego.
Give it a rest, or you will have a nervous breakdown when the bill is stopped.
Galen Griffith
Junkbox_mule
Galen Griffith
KF-Socky

The government loves you're innocence, so agree to the bill, and become there subjects.

Reading through you're sentence, you're inability to shut you're pie-hole makes me laugh as much as the people who're trying to stop this bill.
your* your* your*
unredead

TL;DR

k
Junkbox_mule

lol, o luk, uh grahmer natsee.

umad?
Galen Griffith
Junkbox_mule

lol, o luk, uh grahmer natsee.

umad?
Oh* look,* a* grammar* Nazi.*

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Galen Griffith
Sargonarhes

That is impossible, for I could not find any Indians stupid enough to live in the a*****e of the world.

However, if you are referring to the Native Americans, the ones that Andrew Jackson screwed over, then I'm certain that you live near a reservation. Go ask them you'reself.

Well there is the Indians near Salamanca New York. And they take up a beef with the state every now and then. So it's not just the ones Andy "By God" Jackson screwed with, there have been others the government has screwed with over the years.

7,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Please, if you are truly against these attacks on civil liberties and invasions of privacy bills, treaties, and or international agreements, do no simply sit there and complain. Talk to those around you. Tell others of the attacks currently being made upon our human rights by government officials and ultimately capitalism. Show everyone you know the consequences of not acting here and now.

You cannot expect anything to be done if you just sit there signing internet petitions and wishing for a perfect world. There is no such thing as winning a war with no loss. Furthermore, we should not jump to using the title of "WAR" against these policies. By labeling this a war and picking fights the efforts against threatening policies will ultimately earn progressive non threatening organizations the title of "terrorist" and get them shut down.

Please, I implore you to contact you governing officials and state with all politeness that you do not want these changes to be put into effect. You will not be put through to the person themselves. Instead you will likely speak to a secretary. Be Polite. Tell them calmly in a few brief statements why you believe these acts should not become official. Thank them for their time and inform them Politely that you will call again.

Now is the time to act. Not once the bills have already gone into affect and started to actually cause problems. You do not treat a cut only after it has been infected. You disinfect it and bandage yourself BEFORE it becomes severe.
Galen Griffith
unredead

TL;DR

k

xd Good. It probably would have given you a brain aneurysm if you had even tried to read it. Not only that, but I doubt you would have understood any of it.
black-rose-of-your-heart

tl;dr
Junkbox_mule

Lol, quit being a joyless, ****less ***** and start livin' like your *** is gonna get the ****stick tomorrow. If you get ****napped tomorrow, do you really want to spend it bein' a ***** with a size ten ***** up your ***** with a ******-y looking dumb*** ******* your ***? C'mon, you need to get out of the ****-hole you call a home, and live a little!

*This message brought to you by the Association of Get Out There, and Stop Being a b***h to Others*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff