Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeathKnell
CH1YO
It does matter, surviving mateless or dying after an orgy; which one passes on the genetic stock? There is a reason that populations of Mayflies are more robust than tortoises.

You have to live to make the orgy...

The value of the sexual trait must outweigh its survival cost.

Promiscuity and good timing, they're not terribly useful.
Icen
Before commenting to this post, please READ IT. I hate it when people post about something that they didn't even take the time to read. It shows lack of patience and intelligence on their part, and thus, makes their response very empty.

What I don't understand is, why do men like big breasts? What's so special about a woman's reproductive glands being so bulbuss?

First off, it's painful for the woman. It puts more stress and weight on their chest and gives them back pains. Plus, possibly a higher risk at breast cancer (sorry if I'm wrong on that one). And it would be annoying when they have to hurry and run somewhere with those things bouncing up and down. Even with a bra on, that would still be an ouchie.

Second, I just don't get what's so attractive about them. Just because they're big?? I mean, wherever I've gone, I've always seen a guy with a huge breasted girl. It makes no sense to me. From what I've seen, that's mostly all the men (here) are obsessed with (as well as the hot body and stuff). I mean, the size of a woman's bust doesn't show their inner personality or anything. It just shows their "sexiness" and how they can attract men.

I mean, if I was a guy, I'd find big breasts gross. I mean, it's just so huge...and messy. I dunno what the word is, but it's something like that.

I'm just wondering why. Because I've never understood it from the day I found out that that's how media looks at women.

Evolutionarry it's quite logical. We find partners attractive according to their capacity to produce children
Big breasts= Big amounts of milk for the infants

And since the primary function (in prehistoric times) of the woman was to sit around and care for the kids, big breasts weren't a liability. Especially since people lived there (mostly) to their 30 and back problems weren't a big deal there.
Musubi P.
Evolutionarry it's quite logical. We find partners attractive according to their capacity to produce children

And since the primary function (in prehistoric times) of the woman was to sit around and care for the kids, big breasts weren't a liability. Especially since people lived there (mostly) to their 30 and back problems weren't a big deal there.

Except for the fact that breast size is irrelevant to milk production. And that back problems are also irrelevant to breast size, since it's been observed that there's as many men that suffer from them as women, and breast size varies wildly between females suffering from the pain.
Lord Vyce
Musubi P.

Except for the fact that breast size is irrelevant to milk production. And that back problems are also irrelevant to breast size, since it's been observed that there's as many men that suffer from them as women, and breast size varies wildly between females suffering from the pain.

I never said it was logical. Do you think a prehistoric monkey cared if it was relevant?
It LOOKS relevant.
And that's all what matters to attract a mate in the animal kingdom.

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

acutally, nowadays, a lot of guys like small-breasted women. A lot of the guys found that huge breasts were disgusting [in my class].
Musubi P.
I never said it was logical. Do you think a prehistoric monkey cared if it was relevant?
It LOOKS relevant.
And that's all what matters to attract a mate in the animal kingdom.

No. It does not. To be honest, we only think that breast size = milk production through hear-say, not intuition. If it were intuition, then fine, but it really doesn't work that way.

It seems more like a plausible hypothesis to think that breasts merely accentuated the physical differences between man and woman, with no real regard to milk production, and that was considered attractive. Wide hips, smaller size and larger breasts all contribute to differentiate between not only a man and a woman, but a woman from a child. You can see this attraction in proto- and ancient civilization art, where depictions of women had the hips, breasts and stoutness exaggerated, whereas depictions of males usually exaggerated the size of the p***s. In fact, this is still practiced to this day.

As was said before, sexually attractive traits are not necessarily linked to other traits needed to survive, to survive to reproduce, or even those needed to raise the next generation.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500

Because they're squishy, and nipples are fun to play with. >_>
And they bounce when in motion..

There's no real deep and meaningful answer to it.

- Owned by Master RH.
Well, being a guy myself i personally don't like bigger breasts or the exremely flat chested ladies (not intended to offend anyone personal opinion) breasts that just fill the hand of a guy are just about right for me. the exremely big breasts (even naturally) are just a waste because although they are big other than the n****e its just not needed.

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I found myself cringing slightly at all the "big breasts are disgusting" posts.

I'm a 34G, myself; never had a problem with support because I actually wear a decent, well-fitting bra that keeps me in check. All the time.

Speaking as someone admiring breasts, I have no particular favourite type. Boobs are pretty altogether, IMO, with the proviso that they're natural. I'm not into silicon enhancements when the clothes are off. Though they can look decent clothed, I'll admit.
haha, 437 pages! XD
I dunno, good question. I don't like A Cups, but I'm happy with a chick that's a high B cup, low C cup...They must not sag...I dunno, but I always tell girls...having big boobs can get you a long way. And its true.

Intergalactic Shapeshifter

27,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I like a C or D-cup as long as it doesn't sag.
I'm like fantasy boobs rather than big boobs irl.
Breaking_Dawn420
Well, being a guy myself i personally don't like bigger breasts or the exremely flat chested ladies (not intended to offend anyone personal opinion) breasts that just fill the hand of a guy are just about right for me. the exremely big breasts (even naturally) are just a waste because although they are big other than the n****e its just not needed.

Would you care about a woman's breast size in relation to her body size?
I've always thought guys cared more about overall body size than boob size sweatdrop
I love huge boobs, they're attractive to me. They feel good to touch, they're comfortable to lay on, and they're just wonderful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff