Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My friend showed me this picture once, and it actually helped me figure out how to say who I am and what I like. If you feel comfortable saying it, where do you think you fall in this scale?

I believe I'm a one or two, maybe a three.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Bibliophile

I don't fall anywhere on that scale.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
cyropi
I don't fall anywhere on that scale.

That's cool too. You don't have to. smile
If I wasn't asexual I think I'd be a 2 or 3...if that makes any sense.

I've never had any relations or slightly sexual encounters with another girl (....or a boy for that matter), but I have thought about it before. Sadly, though the idea of being with a boy or girl might sound decent, but the reality of it doesn't appeal to me.

your big bro's Significant Otter

Icy Rogue

Two but that scale disappoints. Where are the animals and dead people? It needs more dimensions to encompass all variations of human sexuality.

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Somewhere between a 2 and a 3, closer to 3, I think.

It's called the Kinsey scale, by the way, named for a famous sexologist (Alfred Kinsey) who published some groundbreaking studies in the late '40s/early '50s. More recent researchers consider this scale only a third of the makeup of sexual identity (the other two being biological sex and gender identity).

That being said, I'll go the extra step and add that I am biologically female and identify as female.
carl chicago
Two but that scale disappoints. Where are the animals and dead people? It needs more dimensions to encompass all variations of human sexuality.

Wow. This gave me a good laugh.

Rogue Faery
Somewhere between a 2 and a 3, closer to 3, I think.

It's called the Kinsey scale, by the way, named for a famous sexologist (Alfred Kinsey) who published some groundbreaking studies in the late '40s/early '50s. More recent researchers consider this scale only a third of the makeup of sexual identity (the other two being biological sex and gender identity).

That being said, I'll go the extra step and add that I am biologically female and identify as female.

Don't want to get into too heated of an argument over sexuality, but I will make one quick statement. I really don't believe you should define sexuality solely based on "attraction to males" or "attraction to females". Some people only want to have sex with men, but find breasts arousing. Some people only want to have sex with women but find penises arousing. I personally have a hand fetish, and while I'm generally only attracted to female hands there are some men with effeminate enough hands that they turn me on. But one glance up the arm at the face and I'm flaccid again.

But going by the very bland description of sexuality, I must fall on a one. I really just don't want sex with men. At all. I don't really care if someone else wants to be gay, get married to someone of the same sex, or even have gay sex in my living room. I just don't want to be involved. Or watch, really.

As for biological gender, definitely male. One X, one Y, and a well-formed p***s.

As for gender identity, I never once thought of myself as female, however I'm not a "macho" man. I'm really weak =(
Define " incidental homosexual behavior"? Like, flirting with someone of the same-sex for time to time? Being attracted to someone of the same-sex from time to time? Watching homosexual pr0n?

I don't do any of these things, but I cannot be judge/place myself without knowing.
Thats probably in with the worst representations if seen
Rogue Faery

Considering as it is not a scale of sexual identity that is quite appropriate.

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
2-4....depends on the situation...
Oh and probably 0.9 ish, is it continuous?
DXnobodyX
Oh and probably 0.9 ish, is it continuous?

No, it is a series of arbitrary divisions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff