Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truthfully any addiction, obsession to anything can be unhealthy and be considered a mental disorder. To crave the taste of anything could be curiosity, addiction withdrawal, or your body is saying it needs something.

Now, if it's curiosity, you might be thinking that you want to know how it taste. It can be common and be fine as long as you do not get addicted to the taste of blood. Now, if you are craving another person's blood, I suggest that you don't try to get it unless it's consensual as the consumption of blood can be labeled under cannibalism in literal definition as you are consuming another human even if it's just the blood.

If you're addicted to the taste of blood, I suggest you go to a doctor. I do not frown upon such thoughts since I do crave for blood a little once in a while, but addiction is a serious matter. Addiction to blood may lead to violence and death.

Now, people might be thinking, why would your body crave its own blood. It's simple. By the production of guilt, people will desire pain. Pain is a source of punishment that makes the person feel better mentally and sometimes emotionally, but this is also a sign of addiction. To crave the taste of blood, specifically your own, can be a sign that you wish to punish yourself in some shape or form. Self mutilation can come from this and while the act is stress relieving, it is easily able to be addicted to and repeated. It can also cause death.

As you see, there is multiple ways to view this craving. I don't believe I covered everything.
Goldgato
CH1YO
We Are Organisms
CH1YO
It is wholly inappropriate.
Inappropriate in relation to what?

Anything reasonable.

What makes consuming your own blood, assuming you do it without causing serious or lasting harm to yourself, unreasonable?

I described it as inappropriate.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
We Are Organisms
CH1YO

Anything reasonable.

What makes consuming your own blood, assuming you do it without causing serious or lasting harm to yourself, unreasonable?

You described it as inappropriate to anything reasonable, with equates to unreasonable.
But alright, what makes consuming your own blood "wholly inappropriate"?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
We Are Organisms
CH1YO

Anything reasonable.

You described it as inappropriate to anything reasonable, with equates to unreasonable.

There is no reasonable situation in which it would be appropriate.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Anything reasonable.

That doesn't explain why it's not appropriate. If a person craves the taste of their own blood and can do so without causing harm, what's so inappropriate?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Anything reasonable.

That doesn't explain why it's not appropriate. If a person craves the taste of their own blood and can do so without causing harm, what's so inappropriate?

In what situation would that be appropriate?

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

In a situation where you want to taste your own blood.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

Because you crave it and think it would taste good.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

That's not a situation; that is a premise. A situation would be something like addressing the issue of Transnistrian independence to the Moldovan parliament.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

That's not a situation; that is a premise. A situation would be something like addressing the issue of Transnistrian independence to the Moldovan parliament.

Fine. You're at home by yourself and decide you want to drink your own blood, and know of a way it can be done without causing serious and long-term harm. How is that "wholly inappropriate"?
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

Fine. You're at home by yourself and decide you want to drink your own blood, and know of a way it can be done without causing serious and long-term harm. How is that "wholly inappropriate"?

Shouldn't you be doing something more useful?

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

Not always. Everyone needs some down time now and then.
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

Such as?

That is an unreasonable demand.

Blessed Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO
Goldgato
CH1YO

That is an unreasonable demand.

What is an unreasonable demand? I didn't make any demand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff