Welcome to Gaia! ::

does it still count as rape if a homosexual woman forces sexual acts on a heterosexual woman?

The straight woman is short and slim and the gay woman is tall with a large build and some layers of fat. They are on their own and the gay woman starts toughing. The straight woman asks her to stop but instead of stopping the gay woman holds her down and begins removing clothing and the sexual touching gets worse and more intimate and invasive.

Does this encounter count as rape?
Taslet
does it still count as rape if a homosexual woman forces sexual acts on a heterosexual woman?

The straight woman is short and slim and the gay woman is tall with a large build and some layers of fat. They are on their own and the gay woman starts toughing. The straight woman asks her to stop but instead of stopping the gay woman holds her down and begins removing clothing and the sexual touching gets worse and more intimate and invasive.

Does this encounter count as rape?

Yes.
Of COURSE this is rape. Any sexual activity without ones consent is considered rape.
rape is forcing sexual favors out of another, so yeah, how is it not? regardless of gender...

Shameless Mystic

At the absolute least, it's molestation, but that degree of physical control is generally considered rape, yes.

Compassionate Borg

Sexuality (being straight or gay) has nothing to do with rape. Forced sexual behavior is rape.

Mewling Consumer

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
It is rape by the common more normal sense of the word meaning forced sex. There are some funny definitions that would call it sexual assault but not rape unless there is penetration via an object or through fingers.
Not in my country.

Aged Lunatic

It was forced sex, it's rape. Pure and simple.
GunsmithKitten

Not in my country.
Look it up on Quicklaw
CH1YO
GunsmithKitten

Not in my country.

yeah. . .i was gonna mention how terms like this vary between jurisdictions, and i think even between types of law. assault has a different definition depending if it's in a criminal court or a civil court. . .something like that
YES ! and the rapist is going to jail if it's reported !

Aged Genius

CH1YO
GunsmithKitten

Not in my country.

Here we go again. I haven't even been back an hour.

What would you call it, then?
Agent Cougar Draven
CH1YO
GunsmithKitten

Not in my country.

Here we go again. I haven't even been back an hour.

What would you call it, then?

Assault.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas