10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
CH1YO
Shirabelle
CH1YO
Shirabelle
I'm 21 and bisexual. I think I'm fairly out of the phase and sexual confusion jurisdiction at this point in my life.
I'm not a 'late bloomer' either. I experimented frequently from age 5-11 with all manner of boys and girls, so I'm fairly certain I am what I am, thanks.

You sound hypersexual, luckily you're not too late to sublimate adult sexuality for it.

I may be hypersexual, but I'm also hyper satisfied sexually, and my bisexuality isn't just sexual, it's romantic and emotional as well. Attraction isn't just sexual, but it isn't just romantic/emotional either.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image

Don't worry, you're still young.

And you're still an idiot, and likely won't grow out of it.
--
If it pleases you.
User Image
Shirabelle
CH1YO

That wasn't very mature.

It was far from accurate too but that's not really the issue. There really is no need to object so strongly to my recognising the fact of your age, it is far from a bad thing. Whilst it is true that naivety comes with youth it is nothing to be upset by or to blame on my self, it is a natural part of life from which you are not exempt. Accept the fate of your birth and you will be a much more contented person for it, it would be a tragedy for you to ruin yourself obsessing over what cannot be changed.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
CH1YO
Shirabelle
CH1YO

That wasn't very mature.

It was far from accurate too but that's not really the issue. There really is no need to object so strongly to my recognising the fact of your age, it is far from a bad thing. Whilst it is true that naivety comes with youth it is nothing to be upset by or to blame on my self, it is a natural part of life from which you are not exempt. Accept the fate of your birth and you will be a much more contented person for it, it would be a tragedy for you to ruin yourself obsessing over what cannot be changed.

I called you an idiot for assuming that bisexuality is a phase for everyone. Just because I'm not completely exempt from phases does not mean I can't be sure of something, especially where my attractions lie. Phases in my understanding are mostly to do with maturity and lack of experience with such things, therefore a phase is a means of experimentation, though not exactly a conscious decision to do so. As I've said, I've had plenty of experiences in my young life to grant me some amount of security / maturity to say whether or not I'm sure of something. I think I would know by having sexual / romantic relations with someone after a time if I enjoyed it or not. I don't think anyone is truly dense enough to have a relationship with someone or have sex with them and NOT be able to figure out if they enjoyed it or not and wish to have more of it.

If you assume that bisexuality is a phase because everyone eventually 'settles down' with someone and starts a family, that's bullshit as well. I have a family, and I still like and desire women, even when I'm with a man.
Shirabelle
I called you an idiot for assuming that bisexuality is a phase for everyone.

Why did you do that? It makes you look silly to admonish me for assumptions I did not make.

Shirabelle
Just because I'm not completely exempt from phases does not mean I can't be sure of something, especially where my attractions lie.

You can be sure of where they lie, just not of where they will end up.

Shirabelle
Phases in my understanding are mostly to do with maturity and lack of experience with such things, therefore a phase is a means of experimentation, though not exactly a conscious decision to do so.

That is a use of a behavioural phase, yes.

Shirabelle
As I've said, I've had plenty of experiences in my young life to grant me some amount of security / maturity to say whether or not I'm sure of something.

It is much easier to be sure than unsure, even if you have the means do you have the will?

Shirabelle
I think I would know by having sexual / romantic relations with someone after a time if I enjoyed it or not.

You are indeed the best judge of your partner's technique.

Shirabelle
I don't think anyone is truly dense enough to have a relationship with someone or have sex with them and NOT be able to figure out if they enjoyed it or not and wish to have more of it.

Here your lack of experience is apparent.

Shirabelle
If you assume that bisexuality is a phase because everyone eventually 'settles down' with someone and starts a family, that's bullshit as well.

Correct. That is why I don't make that assumption.

Shirabelle
I have a family, and I still like and desire women, even when I'm with a man.

If you are with a man and cannot concentrate on the task at hand for thoughts of women that would imply that you are not sexually compatible with men.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
CH1YO
Shirabelle
I called you an idiot for assuming that bisexuality is a phase for everyone.

Why did you do that? It makes you look silly to admonish me for assumptions I did not make.

Shirabelle
Just because I'm not completely exempt from phases does not mean I can't be sure of something, especially where my attractions lie.

You can be sure of where they lie, just not of where they will end up.

Shirabelle
Phases in my understanding are mostly to do with maturity and lack of experience with such things, therefore a phase is a means of experimentation, though not exactly a conscious decision to do so.

That is a use of a behavioural phase, yes.

Shirabelle
As I've said, I've had plenty of experiences in my young life to grant me some amount of security / maturity to say whether or not I'm sure of something.

It is much easier to be sure than unsure, even if you have the means do you have the will?

Shirabelle
I think I would know by having sexual / romantic relations with someone after a time if I enjoyed it or not.

You are indeed the best judge of your partner's technique.

Shirabelle
I don't think anyone is truly dense enough to have a relationship with someone or have sex with them and NOT be able to figure out if they enjoyed it or not and wish to have more of it.

Shirabelle
If you assume that bisexuality is a phase because everyone eventually 'settles down' with someone and starts a family, that's bullshit as well.

Correct. That is why I don't make that assumption.

Shirabelle
I have a family, and I still like and desire women, even when I'm with a man.

If you are with a man and cannot concentrate on the task at hand for thoughts of women that would imply that you are not sexually compatible with men.

Quote:
Shirabelle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'scuse me?

Have YOU ever had relations with someone and been confused as to whether you enjoyed it or not? Maybe if one were abused or raped and they had some sexual reactions to it afterwards that deeply confused and/or worried them. But really, how does it mean that I'm not experienced just because I've never had an experience that I wasn't sure of whether or not I enjoyed it afterwards? I'd think that the lack of knowing or act of being confused would point more towards your assumption of lacking experience than the latter.

Maybe you're just confused and you're projecting it. C:
--
If it pleases you.
User Image
Hmmm..
I think more recently it's become a trend.
Guys go around saying "girl on girl" is hot, next thing you know you have 'lesbians' everywhere.

Although, liking both genders is possible.
I like kissing girls as much as i like kissing guys.
I enjoy looking at girls maybe even more than i enjoy looking at guys.
but emotionally, i don't think i'm attracted to girls, i wouldn't like to be in a relationship with one.
Shirabelle
'scuse me?

'scused.

Shirabelle
Have YOU ever had relations with someone and been confused as to whether you enjoyed it or not? Maybe if one were abused or raped and they had some sexual reactions to it afterwards that deeply confused and/or worried them. But really, how does it mean that I'm not experienced just because I've never had an experience that I wasn't sure of whether or not I enjoyed it afterwards? I'd think that the lack of knowing or act of being confused would point more towards your assumption of lacking experience than the latter.

I've never been in that position myself, no. It's not terribly rare though.

Shirabelle
Maybe you're just confused and you're projecting it. C:

That's not my style.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sweptawayful
Hmmm..
Guys go around saying "girl on girl" is hot, next thing you know you have 'lesbians' everywhere.

but emotionally, i don't think i'm attracted to girls, i wouldn't like to be in a relationship with one.
But would you have sex with one?

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Being bisexual just means that you're attracted to both sexes. It's not confusion, and people who say it out of wanting to be cool probably aren't bisexual.
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Hmmm..

Probably

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sweptawayful
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Hmmm..

Probably

Please don't tell me you call yourself bisexual then.
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Hmmm..

Probably

i don't really call myself anything.
but why not?

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sweptawayful
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Shirabelle
Sweptawayful
Hmmm..

Probably

i don't really call myself anything.
but why not?

Because it would be my opinion that you'd be one of those who call themselves bisexual without actually being sure of it/ having the experience to do so / know. Having only kissed females, not being sure of wanting to have sex with them, and not wanting any sort of relationship with them just seems like you like the idea of females but you aren't actually bisexual.. which is pretty much what you described. "Lesbians" or more often "Bisexuals" who are only really in it because guys think it's hot and they like to do it for attention.
Shirabelle
Because it would be my opinion that you'd be one of those who call themselves bisexual without actually being sure of it/ having the experience to do so / know. Having only kissed females, not being sure of wanting to have sex with them, and not wanting any sort of relationship with them just seems like you like the idea of females but you aren't actually bisexual.. which is pretty much what you described. "Lesbians" or more often "Bisexuals" who are only really in it because guys think it's hot and they like to do it for attention.

It could just be that she hasn't gone to great lengths to think about important decisions regarding unnecessary labels. I believe it is called having an open mind.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
CH1YO
Shirabelle

It could just be that she hasn't gone to great lengths to think about important decisions regarding unnecessary labels. I believe it is called having an open mind.
Unnecessary label.. yet one labels themselves.. hmm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff