Welcome to Gaia! ::

decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence
Then explain homosexuality in the natural world.

Non-significant.

Humans are part of the natural world, are they not? The spectrum of sexuality is not significantly different, the species is just more self-aware of it and prone to nitpicking it.

P>0.05

Also, yes, the difference is very much significant.

Shy Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
CH1YO
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence

Non-significant.

Humans are part of the natural world, are they not? The spectrum of sexuality is not significantly different, the species is just more self-aware of it and prone to nitpicking it.

P>0.05

Your first part doesn't make sense.

And, explain how, please.
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence

Non-significant.

P>0.05

We have declarative sexuality.
CH1YO
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence

Non-significant.

P>0.05

Exactly. Declarative sexuality. Of course, animals can't speak any for of language that humans can understand. Animals, or any other creature who is not of human nature or a human, doesn't declare their sexuality. I really don't see animals going around and being prideful about their sexuality, so i don't see how animals can even be homosexual. It's just animal instinct and animal nature to reproduce naturally. Sex, really, is only for reproduction. But for humans, we've found out that we can pleasure ourselves from it and avoid that responsibility.
Neo
CH1YO
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence

P>0.05

Exactly. Declarative sexuality. Of course, animals can't speak any for of language that humans can understand. Animals, or any other creature who is not of human nature or a human, doesn't declare their sexuality. I really don't see animals going around and being prideful about their sexuality, so i don't see how animals can even be homosexual. It's just animal instinct and animal nature to reproduce naturally. Sex, really, is only for reproduction. But for humans, we've found out that we can pleasure ourselves from it and avoid that responsibility.

Language is a particularly human trait, it lets us do all sorts of silly things such as this.

Aged Lunatic

Neo
In
It's inherited or adapted from or through social media and/or cultural media, which, starting at a young age and progresses through experimental processes of varying sorts and slowly develops.

I grew up in a Christian household during a time when gays were not an accepted part of any social or cultural media. I had no gay contacts or people in my life. I was not sexually molested as a child.

Yet I turned out gay.

Go ahead and compute that, doctor.
GunsmithKitten
Neo
In
It's inherited or adapted from or through social media and/or cultural media, which, starting at a young age and progresses through experimental processes of varying sorts and slowly develops.

I grew up in a Christian household during a time when gays were not an accepted part of any social or cultural media. I had no gay contacts or people in my life. I was not sexually molested as a child.

Yet I turned out gay.

One might posit that you rejected the recommendations.

Aged Lunatic

CH1YO
GunsmithKitten
Neo
In

Yet I turned out gay.

What reccomendations?
GunsmithKitten
CH1YO
GunsmithKitten
Neo
In

Yet I turned out gay.

What reccomendations?

Marriage then p***s.

Aged Lunatic

CH1YO
GunsmithKitten
CH1YO
GunsmithKitten
Neo
In

Yet I turned out gay.

What reccomendations?

Marriage then p***s.

Then explain why when puberty hit, I never had that attraction to males. At all. I felt that attraction strictly to other females. I did not become sexually aroused by males in the least, only females.

What part of "men do not sexually arouse me" do you and the OP just not get?!
GunsmithKitten
Then explain why when puberty hit, I never had that attraction to males. At all. I felt that attraction strictly to other females. I did not become sexually aroused by males in the least, only females.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't there. Something struck you on an essential level to be unpalatable. What that could have been I could not say. I'd offer to help you explore it but I doubt that you would want to.

GunsmithKitten
What part of "men do not sexually arouse me" do you and the OP just not get?!

I've been aware of the fact for a while, I don't really understand why people struggle with it.
Just like heterosexuals, homosexuals are attracted in a lust and love way. If homosexuality is strictly sexual, how would you explain those who fall in love and live together in a monogamous relationship? I don't suppose you would consider spending the rest of your life with a one night stand or mere ******** buddy?
September Weather
Just like heterosexuals, homosexuals are attracted in a lust and love way. If homosexuality is strictly sexual, how would you explain those who fall in love and live together in a monogamous relationship? I don't suppose you would consider spending the rest of your life with a one night stand or mere ******** buddy?

I doubt that anyone considers a sexual relationship to be a form of abstinence, no.
Neo
decayed decadence
CH1YO
decayed decadence

Non-significant.

maybe that because we are self-aware and the only living species on earth that are actually aware we are alive while knowing that we will eventually die someday, we are able and choose to divert from our natural and instinctual behavior and become homosexual (for some people). You don't see homosexual behavior anywhere else on earth, except that in humans.

I think that the natural behaviors that we have been "diverting" from would be homosexuality itself due to religion. Religion has discriminated homosexuality for so long and to such an extent that even many atheists are into the gay-bashing.
According to Wikipedia, your last statement is incorrect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
Also, my friend used to have two cats that were gay for eachother.
Isn't it Freud who theorized that all people are born bisexual?
CH1YO
September Weather

I doubt that anyone considers a sexual relationship to be a form of abstinence, no.

That is not what I was saying at all.
The op said that homosexuality is completely sexual, and my point was that I doubted anyone would consider a serious romantic relationship with someone they see in only a sexual way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff