Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
They've released the design for the US team's 2014 Winter Olympics opening ceremony outfits.

I understand it is the WINTER olympics, and they're being held in RUSSSIA.

Originally it looked like a cool idea, however, it ended up looking like mountain climber boots with ice hockey laces, white sweat pants, an old funeral director's misfitting super patriotic suit jacket, and a teenager's beenie with too many strings.

User Image
What do you think CB?

Kawaii Bunny

12,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
that looks like a got damn mess
needs blue pants

Killer Fox's Compadre

Cyclops

FASHION! lol

Tipsy Citizen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well, the concept was really good; the exection, though...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big Noob

at the v least they shud attempt 2 fix the damn hat lol

Foe

for a sec there i thought the illustration was jjba fanart. but then not enough jojopose.

Ruthless Exhibitionist

10,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

I hate the Olympics with a passion. I never seen an event more corrupt in my life; especially with its boxing.
The Olympics can go screw themselves.

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

lol the whole world stares as the US looses their fashion cred

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
bunny booties
that looks like a got damn mess

thank you! I know! *barf* if they were all 6 i'd be kinda cute, but they aren't.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Klousable
at the v least they shud attempt 2 fix the damn hat lol

that's what i thought. or just take the damn thing off?

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
NOT_a_sexual_username
lol the whole world stares as the US looses their fashion cred

it'll be embarrassing. on the bright side, more 6 year olds will seem to have a fashion sense when they wear similar (un)styled outfits. the difference? it's cute when a 6 year old doesn't match.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Skeleton Harvester
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well, the concept was really good; the exection, though...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's what i thought, but i mean, they concept art was drawn on a person with imaginary proportions. if olympians, the best in shape, can't pull off that outfit, nobody can.

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
RealityRipple
needs blue pants

I think I liked the concept colors, with the off-white pant and faded blues and reds. it would fit in more with the old crochet sweater and hat, and snow pant stereotype dress of Russia. however, the colors are very bright and clean, and the real person doesn't have the imaginary proportions of the model, so it looks terrible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff