Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Seeker

8,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tell us your favorite Sochi problems stories! My personal favorite is the person that had a wolf walking through their hotel

Ruthless Seeker

8,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe I should just post a bunch on here for the achievement... What about the guy that tried to trade away lightbulbs for a working door handle?

Ruthless Seeker

8,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Maybe I should just post a bunch on here for the achievement... What about the guy that tried to trade away lightbulbs for a working door handle?

Dangerous Friend

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
How idiotic. You've had your fun, foreigners, making it into a joke. Little do you see that these are Russia's every day problems. So funny, right? hahaha, #sochiproblems. Even our president doesn't have living conditions much better. It can't be helped. The Olympics were a beautiful distraction while these things happen, yet it's all the Western media seems to be focused on...#sochiproblems..... sorry, those foreigners have had to live like a normal Russian or even 100x better, for 18 days. So joke it, then go home to big mansions with 300x purified water and 200 foot gates to keep out the "wolf," right.
Well no country that can't have normal standards for constructing a building should be hosting the Olympics. The building wasn't even all the way completed. How is that safe? No excuse.

Ruthless Seeker

8,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I really do apologize, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I guess one of the funny parts is watching people used to such a different life having to deal with dangerous face water and wolves in a hotel... which sounds very outlandish to people in some other countries. I didn't mean any harm, and I'm sorry

Golden Astronomer

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
This pretty much sums up their problems:
User Image

Loyal Trader

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Um, the only problem I have is that Russia was holding the Olympics which was supposed to represent peace and equality, yet they wrongfully stereotyped and labeled all the gay and lesbian people in their country as pe do philes and created a discriminatory Anti-Gay law against them. And it just amazes me that they still expect these people to join the army, pay their taxes, and be a positive role model in society while their being oppressed. Stuff like that makes me hate our species....Don't get me wrong I love this world and the little things that make it beautiful(gaia online being one of them. razz ) but when I hear about the stuff that happens in the bad parts of Africa, the Middle East, Russia, in my own country,etc. It makes it hard to believe that I'm actually living in this world because so many inhumane things happen.

Loyal Trader

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll explain everything to you but right now I have to go to work. Yes their is an Anti-Gay law. You must not know everything about it or realize its effects because you are straight, go figure. But anyway I'll get back to ya. wink
The Protocols of Zion
Prince of the Rainforest
Um, the only problem I have is that Russia was holding the Olympics which was supposed to represent peace and equality, yet they wrongfully stereotyped and labeled all the gay and lesbian people in their country as pe do philes and created a discriminatory Anti-Gay law against them. And it just amazes me that they still expect these people to join the army, pay their taxes, and be a positive role model in society while their being oppressed. Stuff like that makes me hate our species....Don't get me wrong I love this world and the little things that make it beautiful(gaia online being one of them. razz ) but when I hear about the stuff that happens in the bad parts of Africa, the Middle East, Russia, in my own country,etc. It makes it hard to believe that I'm actually living in this world because so many inhumane things happen.
They have no "anti gay law". There are people there that physically assault the gays and such, but there is no "anti gay law" that is enforced there.
Putin is very anti-gay and yes he oppresses gays himself, but that isn't our concern. That's Russia's problem that Russia needs to deal with.

Loyal Trader

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
and that is real. Your straight up lying and you and I both know that. They even published the hotel where this happened online. XD This is just a guess but are you Russia, if so I'm not shocked that your defending your country. It sucks to realize the dirty stuff that happens on your land. Same for me when I hear about bad stuff about my country. :/
The Protocols of Zion
whymustyoumuse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
Barry himself two days ago said that this photo wasn’t taken in Sochi. Besides, Barry said the brilliant sentence “The best part of every Olympics is crapping on the host”.

Sorry son, that's fake too.

Lonely Lunatic

Sochi problems?

When the hype of the Olympics is over and all the tourists leave the wonderful people of Russia in the shitstorm of debt and environmental issues in their flag waving wake.

Good luck residents of Sochi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces