Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Canine

Ignathea

Haha well luckily for me (being in Canada) most of the events were after school so I got to learn and watch the Olympics emotion_dealwithit

did you watch them… live??? convenient for you guys i guess
US time isn't much difference from canadian though either 3nodding

YOU'RE FROM CANADA? NIIICE

Super Canine

The Godzilla Threshold
There are literally people in the world right now who can't love who they want to because of old shitty men like Putin.They are being deprived of their human ******** rights. Their LIVES are in actual danger because of their sexuality. I know its hard to believe because you're nice and safe and straight in your home but this isn't a laughing matter.

thank you for that I appreciate your compassion and empathy but I wasn't aware it was our job to intervene in every country with different ideologies than ours

how he wants to rule is none of our business and I'm fairrrrly certain you have no power to do anything to help those poor people dying out, besides rant online

Super Canine

lilaznperson2
lilaznperson2

:3

quoting urself?
smooth emotion_dealwithit
0h potato
lilaznperson2
lilaznperson2

:3

quoting urself?
smooth emotion_dealwithit

Quoting u on quoting myself? Awh yeahhh B) lol

Super Canine

lilaznperson2

emotion_eyebrow no
git out
0h potato
lilaznperson2

emotion_eyebrow no
git out

Fawk T--T

Super Canine

lilaznperson2

Fawk T--T

emotion_awesome
das right
0h potato
lilaznperson2

Fawk T--T

emotion_awesome
das right

See im right u wrong rofl

Tipsy Conversationalist

0h potato
The Godzilla Threshold
There are literally people in the world right now who can't love who they want to because of old shitty men like Putin.They are being deprived of their human ******** rights. Their LIVES are in actual danger because of their sexuality. I know its hard to believe because you're nice and safe and straight in your home but this isn't a laughing matter.

thank you for that I appreciate your compassion and empathy but I wasn't aware it was our job to intervene in every country with different ideologies than ours

how he wants to rule is none of our business and I'm fairrrrly certain you have no power to do anything to help those poor people dying out, besides rant online

Yeah see in the world we have things like the UN and Greenpeace and all these other things that deal with countries being shitty. When there's an environmental or humanitarian crisis those organizations are there to fix them. So yes, it is actually perfectly normal for other countries to intervene with each other's affairs when they disagree with the way they're running things. What do you think the US is doing fighting the Taliban right now? Or remember how Hitler was gassing 11 million people in the second world war? And how a ******** of other countries intervened? News flash: The world is an international community and NOBODY can just get away with this kind of s**t without copping backlash.

Russia isn't a family in their home and Putin isn't their father. They are a nation in the public eye and Putins responsibility as a leader is to look after his people and y'know, not ******** outlaw their love. So yeah, how Putin rules is our business, stop using 'the common people's powerlessness' as an excuse to spout your homophobic views.

Ranting online doesn't fix the actual problem, obviously, but it sure does call out homophobes like you and educate people about the issue at hand. That's kinda the point of the internet - communication.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
0h potato
CoIgate
As I said before they brought it onto themselves.

yeah they shoulda known the US was gonna start bashing on how "anti gay" they are emotion_eyebrow
but can we not

It's not just the US; a lot of countries have been/are making fun of Russia for it.
Basically any country that has any semblance of an idea towards acceptance towards the LGBT people is pointing fingers and laughing at Russia.

Dangerous Pup

0h potato
Ignathea

Haha well luckily for me (being in Canada) most of the events were after school so I got to learn and watch the Olympics emotion_dealwithit

did you watch them… live??? convenient for you guys i guess
US time isn't much difference from canadian though either 3nodding

YOU'RE FROM CANADA? NIIICE

Yes I did watch it live cool And it was because of Vancouver 2010 I love being a Canadian even more (lol I don't know how to explain it.) Maybe it was because of the "stereotypical" Canadian opening and closing ceremony... I loved it so much omg

And thanks, Americans are awesome though (we secretly like you guys)

Super Canine

lilaznperson2
0h potato
lilaznperson2

Fawk T--T

emotion_awesome
das right

See im right u wrong rofl

omg u troll emotion_sweatdrop

Super Canine

The Godzilla Threshold
0h potato
The Godzilla Threshold

Yeah see in the world we have things like the UN and Greenpeace and all these other things that deal with countries being shitty. When there's an environmental or humanitarian crisis those organizations are there to fix them. So yes, it is actually perfectly normal for other countries to intervene with each other's affairs when they disagree with the way they're running things. What do you think the US is doing fighting the Taliban right now? Or remember how Hitler was gassing 11 million people in the second world war? And how a ******** of other countries intervened? News flash: The world is an international community and NOBODY can just get away with this kind of s**t without copping backlash.

Russia isn't a family in their home and Putin isn't their father. They are a nation in the public eye and Putins responsibility as a leader is to look after his people and y'know, not ******** outlaw their love. So yeah, how Putin rules is our business, stop using 'the common people's powerlessness' as an excuse to spout your homophobic views.

Ranting online doesn't fix the actual problem, obviously, but it sure does call out homophobes like you and educate people about the issue at hand. That's kinda the point of the internet - communication.

lol what words did I say to cause you to think I'm homophobic?
(not once did i even say i dislike gays or that they shouldnt get equal marriage rights..)
The only countries that intervened in ww2 were great britain and the us

Super Canine

CoIgate

It's not just the US; a lot of countries have been/are making fun of Russia for it.
Basically any country that has any semblance of an idea towards acceptance towards the LGBT people is pointing fingers and laughing at Russia.

we like mocking ppl yes indeed

Super Canine

Ignathea

Yes I did watch it live cool And it was because of Vancouver 2010 I love being a Canadian even more (lol I don't know how to explain it.) Maybe it was because of the "stereotypical" Canadian opening and closing ceremony... I loved it so much omg

And thanks, Americans are awesome though (we secretly like you guys)

ermagerd did u get to see the skiiers fall and stuff were they really close eek

stereotypical how so I wouldnt know i always skip the opening and closing ceremonys. i think i remember there were tons of skaters and huge crowd on tv emo

awww SECRETLY? i secretly wish i was canadian apparently canadians are super nice and eat beaver tails emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff