Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Cat

kitty_fruitz
\ aww thats not cool... does it have to be the 1 that was hers? or cant it just b like 1 the admins\mods give her... i mean theres a screeny

No... The admins make a point to avoid making new donation items like that. They're not going to magically spawn an AFK for her, or they would be expected to do so for everyone else who has been hacked.

EDIT: Your netspeak is startinng to give people headaches. Please try sticking to normal word-typing, please.
2 lyth : yeah guess u hav a point blaugh
kitty_fruitz
2 seiki: i mean since they made the site nd awl cant they just like... give u 1

No. Sadly, the admins are not responsible for restoring items lost to hacking and they can't exactly "make" an AFK.
kitty_fruitz
Well I don't think it works that way. They can't just give every person that is hacked an item out of the blue.
sorry, my pathetic excuse for a brain isnt working so early in the morning

Feral Cat

Kealdrea
kitty_fruitz

No. Sadly, the admins are not responsible for restoring items lost to hacking and they can't exactly "make" an AFK.

They've done it with a halo once, when the user donated, didn't recieve a letter, and later showed the admins a PayPal receipt. And they've created minis and rose corsages before as well, as prizes from AX (I think). But none of these cases have been for hackings, because it's stated clearly in the TOS that Gaia is not responsible for rectifying item/gold loss.
Has a moderator responded to this situation yet?
Lythiaren
Kealdrea
kitty_fruitz

They've done it with a halo once, when the user donated, didn't recieve a letter, and later showed the admins a PayPal receipt. And they've created minis and rose corsages before as well, as prizes from AX (I think). But none of these cases have been for hackings, because it's stated clearly in the TOS that Gaia is not responsible for rectifying item/gold loss.
I heard about that.
Kealdrea
I don't know.
kealderea: yeah i think an admin is on it..
Wow. LOL sorry I've like read all of the pages for the last thirty minutes. XDDD hehe. yes yes I know. I have never been hacked before but now this makes me realize that maybe having expensive items isnt the best idea. I think that I will think twice before putting on something really really expensive. I feel really bad that you lost all of that gold and the AFK. as soon as this gets resolved I'll donate whatever I can to your quest because this really sucks! I'm so sorry it had to happen to you. I, too, checked that guys posts. He is one freaky guy. I hope he gets banned.
kawaii_angel_demon
Wow. LOL sorry I've like read all of the pages for the last thirty minutes. XDDD hehe. yes yes I know. I have never been hacked before but now this makes me realize that maybe having expensive items isnt the best idea. I think that I will think twice before putting on something really really expensive. I feel really bad that you lost all of that gold and the AFK. as soon as this gets resolved I'll donate whatever I can to your quest because this really sucks! I'm so sorry it had to happen to you. I, too, checked that guys posts. He is one freaky guy. I hope he gets banned.
Thank you heart
Seiki Nova
kawaii_angel_demon
Thank you heart

no problem~!
Seiki Nova
Kealdrea
I don't know.
Why haven't YOU reported it?
ohcrapitsme
Seiki Nova
Kealdrea
I don't know.
Why haven't YOU reported it?
I have. I'm gonna go though. I'm tired. I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff