Welcome to Gaia! ::

why dont you guys have suggestions for outfits?

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
what do you mean? There's an item suggestion thread in the extended feedback subforum of Q&F that you can make suggestions in sweatdrop
Well thre are sets of clothing. Catscratch sets, Kill Lanzer, Vo, Kill Locke. That 70ties set. Pimp sets. Take a look around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well they should make it more clear that they do have on ok. plus they probably dont even read those.

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Lord_Epion
well they should make it more clear that they do have on ok. plus they probably dont even read those.
yes they do. Theres alot of items that have been suggestions and have been made
Lord_Epion

Thats exactly why people like you ask these questions.
emerald_star19
Lord_Epion
yes they do. Theres alot of items that have been suggestions and have been made

god! can't you just let me feel like i've won! gonk
I do. Gundam-style mech armor!! I already posted it in the item place.
well i wanted to make a suggestion to see if they would make a cloud outfit.
well if you want a outfit suggestion then you can go to the front page and they have the latest style of clothing in the stores? That kinda is a suggestion?
punky_sachi
well if you want a outfit suggestion then you can go to the front page and they have the latest style of clothing in the stores? That kinda is a suggestion?

thats not what i meant i meant they should have a place where you can suggest an outfit that they should put on gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff