Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leon talks about how he was afraid she was coming and she was on the poll of "who is your favorite NPC?" during the olympic event.

However, I have never seen her before so I was wondering who she was and what she looks like! 3nodding
Yeah, I was wondering that too.
Yeah, me too. who is she???

Festive Celebrator

She is the girl you see right beside Leon upon joining Gaia for the first time.

LAst year, she ran a Xmas Charity in Barton Town... we haven't seen much of her since sweatdrop
When you sign up to play on gaia there was a girl standing next to Leon when he says "Halt! blah blah blah" That's Rina. Lemme find a picture ^^
She's the little girl in the greenish dress that greets you when you first sign up.
Logout and click the "www.gaiaonline.com" picture in the top left corner, above the shadowed-out avatar. It'll take you to the old sign-up process, and you can see Rina.

Edit: My mistake, you click the actual avatar.

Edit2: Nevermind, they must've removed the old process...? Just click the picture below. >>
http://www.gaiaonline.com/about.php?info=quickstart#1
Found a picture!!!
ok, the top picture that says shopping, that's her with hand fulls of gold. 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
Ninina
She is the girl you see right beside Leon upon joining Gaia for the first time.

LAst year, she ran a Xmas Charity in Barton Town... we haven't seen much of her since sweatdrop
I think she's sick. D:
Heronox
Logout and click the "www.gaiaonline.com" picture in the top left corner, above the shadowed-out avatar. It'll take you to the old sign-up process, and you can see Rina.

Edit: My mistake, you click the actual avatar.
Oh okay...wait, no it doesn't. It takes me to the new one.
She's the one that gives you your pesant clothes.
Noam
When you sign up to play on gaia there was a girl standing next to Leon when he says "Halt! blah blah blah" That's Rina. Lemme find a picture ^^

That was a long time ago...Maybe they voted her off?
Noam
http://www.gaiaonline.com/about.php?info=quickstart#1
Found a picture!!!
ok, the top picture that says shopping, that's her with hand fulls of gold. 3nodding
Oh, okay! Thanks!
What happened to her? Did lanzer kill her character or something?

Posessed Pup

I got this from the gaia temple. This is Rina last year on christmas at the dontaion tree.
Which is how I got my fairy wings. blaugh

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas