Welcome to Gaia! ::

i want to make a thread that will loan gold out. and just wondering why arent any mods on?

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Just a note of caution: Loaning gold - very bad idea. You have no way to enforce them giving it back ... and you'll probably get a lot of untrustworthy people that way

Mods are probably on, but the glitch is affecting their online status so they are not showing up as online or offline today.

Aged Elocutionist

8,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Charity, since chances are, you won't see any of it back. xd

Oh, but about the mods, they're there. They are just working hidden since Gaia is kind of understaffed in the mod department.
There's a glitch that admins and mods don't show up as on, even when they are

try in the exchange or charity forums
also one more thing. why when i try and save the maps they wont save as a gif image? the only options are jpg and bmp

terradi... its just an idea.. but also i would only trust those who have been on for a while have lots of posts and are people i see on alot.

thanks for answereing my second question though.
Nobara
Charity, since chances are, you won't see any of it back. xd

Oh, but about the mods, they're there. They are just working hidden since Gaia is kind of understaffed in the mod department.
well hmm i guess the charity makes sense.

*sorry if i keep spelling wrong its because im on a laptop and its hard to type fast..*

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I wish you luck with it. I wouldn't dare do anything like that. >.< I've been taken advantage of and seen far too many people who took advantage of others on this forum.
Yashsa
There's a glitch that admins and mods don't show up as on, even when they are

try in the exchange or charity forums
thanks. xd

thanks for the goodluck terradi and i hope nothing happens like that to me.

now to my saving the picture problem.. does anyone know why its not saving as a gif? even when i go to properties

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff