Welcome to Gaia! ::

A while ago I PMed a mod about a lost password problem I was having, she told me she'd pass it onto an admin and it might take a while, which is fine. It's been a month and still no password so I thought maybe I should check up on it by PMing the mod who helped me the first time(I'm not impatient, I just want my jolly hat in time for the festive season blaugh ).

One small problem though, she hasn't since she was possibly "abusing mod abilities" in a thread and was told by Dri to contact her immediately(over two weeks ago), I'm not sure if this means she's gone for good or what.

So what should I do? The obvious thing seems to be to PM Dri next time she's on but I don't want to bother her unless I have to, she's seems a busy person. I'd rather not PM another mod unless told it's okay to do so as I don't know if the first mod is still looking into it(*is fretting mod has been banned or something*)

Here's my original problem if anyones interested/a bored, friendly admin stops by and feels like sending my pass out, etc:
Vyknee
Sorry to be a nuisance but I've had a problem for a while and I really would like to get it fixed I hope I'm not PM-ing the wrong type of mod, I think I got it right:

This has been going on for a while now so I stopped trying to get my problem fixed but lately I've missed Gaia so I made a new account but it's just not the same

Anyway, my problem:
Ages ago(around April/May I think?) I was browsing Gaia and kept getting logged out, I(being an untrusting person) thought "Oh no! Someone must be trying to log into my account!" so I changed the password, by the next day I had forgotten it and so I tried the lost password thing. No joy, Gaia couldn't send out passwords to hotmail accounts, I had to send a feedback form. After a long wait and still no reply I sent another...And another(maybe even another-leaving 3 weeks to a month in between) and never got replies. The silly thing is, I tried a few obvious guesses at my password and got my account locked for a couple of hours and they managed to email my hotmail account about it.

So basically I want to know what I should do now. I tried password retrieval again but now you need the answers to two security questions which I don't have since that feature didn't exist back then.

I want my account back As I said in my feedback forms, I can list some items from my account(obviously can't remember them all by now) and I know exactly who my last trade was with.

I hope you can help and I'm sorry to take up your time.
Thanks.

ps-I also donated in March(I think) if it can be tracked by that.
ps ps-The account name is v69vicki.
ps ps ps-If nothing can be done would you mind letting me know, as I'd rather at least get a reply than spend the rest of my days wondering, hehe!

*frets* Any advice/suggestions on what I should do?
Beats the hell out of me.... I've been waiting for 7 months
The Beaten Old Man
Beats the hell out of me.... I've been waiting for 7 months

8 months-I win!

*cough* seriously though, anyone know what I should do?
4 years...i win.. xp
chung
4 years...i win.. xp

Even Lanzer hasn't been here that long, hehe!

Please guys, someone must know what to do.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Vyknee
chung
4 years...i win.. xp

Even Lanzer hasn't been here that long, hehe!

Please guys, someone must know what to do.
That happened to me, Hotmail account and everything... Veris found out about it, and I believe after making a new e-mail at a service that Gaia supported {AKA, sent messages out to}{I made one at yahoo.}, she made that my gaia e-mail and then I just used the password retrieval.

So, basically, all you really have to do is PM a general moderator about it. If you have to get off, and you'd like me to, I can PM one when they get on, and give them a link to this thread, assuming one isn't lurking in the Q&F right now. sweatdrop Sorry, but that's all the help I can offer you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff