Welcome to Gaia! ::

my main account got ban by a trading of a former mule account.(it used to be mne bu ti gave it away, that person hack other stuff and gave it to me.......how would i know that) so i got ban for it?

i have fought mods and everybody else.........I really want it back...it was ban unfairly
once you are banned I am pretty sure there is no way to get the account back

Cluttered Animal

Fill out a feedback form located here under general account inquiry.

High-functioning Marshmallow

26,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
I think that you are out of luck, because trading your account is against the rules. If you have already appealed to the mods, then you probably won't get much farther. Sorry.
Trying to understand this clearly.

I'm reading it as:

You had a mule, you traded it to someone else, they hacked with it then gave you some of those hacked items/gold and so your newer (not the mule you traded) account got banned.

In which case I'm pretty sure it's valid. I don't think you're allowed to trade accounts to other people, and so that mule was seen as yours and then both ended up profiting from the hacked items.

That's a very fair ban.
whatever...........i don't even know that

so once again

GAIA SUCKS
try recovering your password
yeaa YOU CAN UNBANNN YERR ACCC.
i got banded today i cant never get bac my rich account

Cat

i got my stuff back, and some compensation besides. file a report, and pm and admin
look a forum site should be fun not depressing and if harsh or unjust bannings make it unfun what the hell is the point. users come here to get away from cruel life only to find that there get away is just as is bad. plus now gaia is selling out whats the point anymore look i have had an account banned correctly and another was banned incorrectly. i know that they just give you a copy paste response and frankly they dont have time to look into cases any further. that means the system is flawed there should be a points system and a warning system w/ screen shots for bannings and perma bans should be something handed out on extreemly rare conditions! wth are they thinking basically some time ago they descided banning ip adresses is the new perma bann and its ok to deal out a perma bann like the chicken on family guy deals out coupons. if there is a mod or admin out there who is listening please help us out!
ps help unban orderorbninja

Blessed Sleuth

I can't really understand what you're trying to say.

If you think Gaia sucks, just deal or quit. There's not really much you can do about it. confused

Aged Browser

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Trading/giving away/selling accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service. Even though you claim "someone else" did the hacking with your mule, you are still responsible for actions taken with the account. The only way to appeal a ban is by filing a feedback form under "general account inquiry"
https://www.gaiaonlinehelp.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=5694&task=knowledge&questionID=380

PMing mods or admins directly will most likely result in the PM being ignored or being redirected to the form I just linked. If you've already filed a form and gotten an answer from Customer Service, then that is the end of it.
Anyone claiming they can unban an account for a fee is just a scammer out to get your money and your accounts.

The thread has been answered, continuing to post after this point would be purely spam.

Thank you!

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i got banned to my account name is Xx_Sgt_Kevin_xX they say that my ticket that i beg for unbaned my account i never did anything !!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff