Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tigeron
you have to sing to 5 dif npcs on the 5th one you get a present.. also there are quite a few threads dedicated to this information
Yes, I looked, but I guess I did not look hard enough....
Arcadiaknight777
Tigeron
you have to sing to 5 dif npcs on the 5th one you get a present.. also there are quite a few threads dedicated to this information

Shutting your eyes and clicking could get you there. I'm guessing you meant to say 'at all' instead of 'hard enough'. Funny how these things slip.
Crelancio
God, if you were to stupid to check a FAQ, AT LEAST look at one of the thousands of posts just like this, made by morons just like you.

5 NPC's= 1 present= 10 Minute intervals = 50 minutes = 9 Gifts= 7.5 hours.
I am not a moron, I just did not see any threads, I guess I should have taken a better look....
Crelancio
Arcadiaknight777
Tigeron

Shutting your eyes and clicking could get you there. I'm guessing you meant to say 'at all' instead of 'hard enough'. Funny how these things slip.
I find it funny to watch people like you! You seem to think you are better than everyone, and then you mess up with something and make yourself look like a dumbass! surprised
Crelancio
Arcadiaknight777
Tigeron

dude if you dont have anything usefull to say, just dont reply at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff